Thanks for watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Krebs balance was pretty similar to that of Ryvs, just toned down about 20%. At least, his stuff that was on the old council forums. Thats not to say that I don't have full faith that Kreb could get on board with the spirit of this new era and totally own the entire council over9000 times over in net results.

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

which rune(s) is the most forged, please only answer if it takes less than 2m to check.

what is nora?

3. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Baby don't hurt me.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I agree wholeheartly. In Sok's era Kreb did a lot of work too, and it turned out excellent. If you gave the guy the direction, Im sure he would know how to implement.

5. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is there ever plans to implement formats other than the current 2v2, 1v1, ranked, casual?

(Ex. TCG's such as magic have Standard, Modern, Commander, etc.)

Do you plan to implement a comprehensive tutorial? The current tutorial system is rather quick and doesn't teach a lot of the specifics learned from playing the game.

(What skills are blocked/stopped by others, knock back, knock back direction, etc.)

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i mean, what i see most of these guys asking boils down to just "why should we believe?"

being crazy only works for so long, i guess.

edit- related

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Kampel, Sirius and Pedeguerra like this.
  7. Burcho

where lays the priority: Steam - balance - new content (expansion/new map?)

Some maps are more draw win/first player win oriented. Is this known and will this be handeld? (http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/player-data.6997/ showed that some maps were used far more than others, a more even rotation might be better)

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Gedden:
    Rune availability: Would you be against selling particular, hard to adquire legendaries included on new theme decks?

Balance: There is some discussion going about bonuses, what is your point of view about them and their influence on faction identity? How would you go about addressing the current issues with them?

NUX: Do you have specific plans about early rune adquisition for new players?

Artists:
    How do you feel about rune reskins? are they hard to make or there is an ethical concern involved?

Are there some particular rune/map art and/or sprites that you feel that are not up to par with the Pox Nora quality?

Woffleet and Sirius like this.
  9. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

wasn't the original bloodfiend that basically broke rmh and the never ending voidhowler Krebs?

10. G_Ro91

G_Ro91 The King of Potatoes

Priority #1 should be redoing Skywing Acidcraws sprite.

Sealer0 and BurnPyro like this.
  11. killer9764

killer9764 The King of Potatoes

Why was albino fesh nerfed so much during the revamp? He is a very cool rune to use imo and has a lot of counter play which prevents it from being op.

pls buff, -10 nora and +1spd should do it

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  12. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Artists:
    #1 Have you been working on new sprites? Can we have a sneak peek at them? (ST, SL, FS please)
    #2 Is it possible to rework 2.5d sprites to clean 2d sprites?

Devs:
    #1 Removing faction & font bonuses and maintaining flavour trough runes is ever gonna happen?
    #2 Which is your goal (in time) to address major balance issues? (equipments, 1ยบ turn 8 spd, ability prices)

Woffleet likes this.
  13. Burcho

Will unhinged bok ever fly (flap wings) or just keep hovering?

14. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

When do questions about bad devs and no knowledge about balance because you don't play the game enough finally start to annoy you, since you seem to have answered those questions in various forms in every Q & A so far?

How is the constant negative feedback of some of the community starting to affect the morals of the dev team and by that the development of the game?

15. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Since you forgot to ask last time, what is going to happen with D'elim and his devotees? Interested to know when he will come out and if he will have any unique theme enabling ability? I will definitely stay tuned for this Q/A. Also, I just want to say thank you for these chances to get to know some cool information, its always good for the devs to have communication with the players. :)

Sunutsu and Woffleet like this.
  16. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

• Do they need more help?
    • If they do need more help, would they be willing to ask the community for ACTUAL help (not council/advice stuff, actual "work" by the community)?
    • How are they on the $ side? Sinking? Stagnant? Assuming the above, how prio is hiring more staff?
    • If they're willing to answer, not meant to troll: What is the relationship status of the devs? (single or not)
    • If they game were to die, would they tell us?
    • Assuming the game at some point becomes officially dead, what would happen of it (server wise etc), assuming no other corp is willing to purchase it?
    Edit: We <3 Pox art.

17. Grillado

Grillado I need me some PIE!

Hey Moles great you do some Q&A again.

My Questions:

- Next Patch. When? Content? (surprise surprise)

- Maybe it would be better to post all the planned features for the patch before they are actually changed. People could discuss the planned changes for some days and sort stuff out (like Klub +5 Hp) ;)

Thanks

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This is going to be a flamefest I can already tell

jeeperz2 and KingJad like this.
  19. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

When are we doing the steam relaunch and when can we expect a new map.

20. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

when are the split races going to receive attention? are there any plans on balance/tweaking them as their own patch or worked into the different faction patches at random? does the player council even discuss them or give them much attention?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.