Thanks for watching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, Oct 27, 2014.

1. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Senshu has agreed to take time out of his Community Management to provide some much requested communication for the playerbase!

Lead Dev Gedden will be involved in a Q&A in the near future, but right now he has to focus on fixing the errors that came up with the steam re-launch.

No more questions please.

The Q&A stream on Friday can be seen on the PoxNora_Live Twitch channel. The archive video will be posted on YouTube.

It will be held on Friday 31st 3PM PDT (6PM EDT) (10PM GMT/UTC) (Click Here for a world clock if you are unsure of the timezones conversion)

Questions:

Priorities:
    1. From BurnPyro: When will you finally update the balance of map layouts?
    2. From xCovah: When are the balance patches that we were promised coming back?
    3. From Kalasle: What is DOG's biggest priority right now for Pox?
    4. From Ishalia: Has any progress been made on hiring the new programmer(s)?
    5. From hfok: when will we see a tokens pack cost reduction?
    6. From nightbane21: Any plans to add a rune as a prize to PVP or increased gold to encourage people to play?
    7. Fromxezno: Are Legendary runes going to be available from the forge? If so when?

Community:

1. From Kalasle: How often do the Devs/Team read the forums?
    2. From hfok: It is uncommon to see you on poxnora client or reply much in this forum, could you tell us more about your role and job?
    3. From hfok: How's the progression for single player server so far?
    4. From Soulmilk: Can we have a Gedden vs Senshu match in game?
    5. From exiledtyrant: Are there plans to set up interviews to promote the game on other sites after the Ronin release?
    6. From Rokkushun: do you guys still look at bug reports forum? I've had an issue for 3 months going on 4 now and I have yet to recieve a response.
    Future:

1. From xezno: Are there any plans to make shards purchasable?
    2. From xezno: Are there any plans to make some kind of pack that is faction specific?
    3. From xezno: Are Split faction public Decks a consideration for the future?
    4. From hfok: a lot of discussion has happened around increasing the turn timer - was this forgotten again?
    5. From Kampel: could you tell us if campaigns will be getting an update? There are a bunch of campaigns that has been outdated or broken for some time now.
    6. From Kampel: Senshu, could Guilds be integrated into the client in the future?
    7. From chickenpox2: when can we expect new redesigned maps? Can we get a preview?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    chickenpox2, Anima26 and soulmilk like this.
  2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

When are the next set of updates coming?

Are Legendary runes going to be available from the forge? If so when?

Are there any plans to make shards purchasable?

Are there any plans to make some kind of pack that is faction specific? example: K'thir forest pack that only contains runes from that faction but covers all expansions with 5% chance of legendary. I say this because the biggest issue I have encountered with new players is finding runes from the specific faction they have chosen.

Any plans on a cheap basic deck that includes just the basic runes of a specific faction that can be purchasable with gold? Example: 30 runes for 2K gold that contains all the basic essencial com/uncom/maybe a rare or two (once again common complaint I heard from many new players)

Ronin, is it still in the works or on the back burning currently?

Any realistic plans for guilds in the near future?

Can a list of items being worked on be posted so we have some idea what on what is currently in production?

Are Public Split Decks a consideration for the future?

SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION: Why does Perfected Runner not have mobility on base?

EmperorSauron, 19madfox95 and SPiEkY like this.
  3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

senshu are you celebrating holloween?

senshu how is life

senshu what is your favorite color

senshu what is your real name

senshu where do you live

senshu what is the DOG work place address

senshu plz

senshu I need to know what your favorite color is

senshu why won't you talk to me

senshu why don't you ever just hang out with me

senshu do you have a family

senshu I would love to meat them

senshu I hope I don't come across weird

senshu I need to know what color you like best so I know what to wear when we meat

4. Ishalia

Ishalia The King of Potatoes

Has any progress been made on hiring the new programmer(s)?

5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Can we have a Gedden vs Senshu match in game?
    What other games do you enjoy?
    Any question you want to be asked?

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Dammit lol not first

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Once relaunch bugs gets fixed, what's next and why? TOP 3

8. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Timer has been forgotten again?

What has been the most unexpected outcome from the steam relaunch?

Will you introduce a 2v2 "Create game"?

Graphical overhaul was a hot topic, can we have a green perspective on this?

Legendary forging when will it be a thing?

Tokens pack cost reduction ETA?

Senshu, how is this interview different on your side when Gedden isn't here?

How's the progression for single player server so far?

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

We can always go backwards to fix things. When are we moving forward? When is the time of Ronin?

TheBulwark likes this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

ETA on a playable game?

TheBulwark and Skeezick like this.
  11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Why is it so hard for you guys to be communicative?

When are the balance patches that we were promised coming back?

hfok likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Why is there an arbitrary filter in our questions that are selected to be asked on stream?

Where the democracy at?

13. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

Was there any deck building criteria for the newly updated public decks?
    Some of the rune choices were confusing especially 2 Forsaken Wastes decks that had 8-10 champions that could move 5 speed or less not to mention all the bad fire vuln options were thrown in together. Even on budget there's a lot of staple commons and uncommons I didn't see.

Will the extended set drop in gold cost on Ronin's release?

What has the player retention rate been like after the steam launch?

Are there plans to set up interviews to promote the game on other sites after the Ronin release?

TheBulwark, hfok and 19madfox95 like this.
  14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

when can we expect new redesigned maps? Can we get preview if the new proc map?

Is there any chance that you can make some of the LE runes such as doombringers and a few of the reskin heros into legs so they become forgable?

Can we get new game modes like co-op campaigns after ronin's release now that we have a larger player base?

What do you think about Ronin being buyable with gold after 3-4 months after its realease ( please ask gedden)
    Reason for it is to help stabilize prices after few months

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Good things about what DOG is doing to Pox?

TheBulwark and BurnPyro like this.
  16. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

How long does it really take to change a champeon's stats or abilities?

17. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Any new map's graphic or item position(like fonts) overhaul you would like to share with us?

18. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

need more questions guys

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

question: because of your poor policy we dont have enouvh players asking questions. Could you tell us a joke to pass the time?

OriginalG1 likes this.
  20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I posted a ton of questions for senshu

also are you saying that the already asked questions are just not good enough?