The Book of Al'Mara - An Inquisitor's guide to Paladins, Priests and Shamans

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Yup. Guide is still in progess. Its on hold for a few days until things stabilize and I can get a better idea of where they stand.

Iskandak likes this.
  2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

My suggestions are that you standardize your stars so that you: avoid the half star thing(why making a legend if you're including something that isn't in it); make a use for the 5 stars, since I believe you didn't give any champion 5 stars. In my point of view the best classifications should be given to the best runes under those rules of evaluation. It's kind of hard to define what 5 stars is(outside your mind) given nothing listed is at that level.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It is also strange that you gave 4.5 stars for runes (always play 1, maybe play 2) to runes you can never play more than one of. :p

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The gap between runnable and auto-include is pretty wide. The difference between 1x and 2x auto-include is wide as well. Please note that I have not yet properly graded like 70% of the champs. The guide is under construction still, it is like saying the house has crappy insulation when they havnt yet installed the windows.

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I didn't say it's crappy at all, it's amazing. Just trying to help.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sorry please don't misunderstand me. I truely appreciate the feedback. Just trying to say that the grades are not yet really complete outside maybe the first 5 and those are already outdated after the patch. As I was formatting them I just threw a "guess" grade on them and will be putting more thought into them as I start filling in the notes and things. Its just too early to judge things.

7. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

This guide is very helpful and will be even moreso when it is complete. Love the format and look as well! Thank you for your time putting this together! Amazing job!

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Dang its been a year since I updated this. I will slowly start working on this again leading up to the midterm patch. I know there are a few small paladin changes involved so I dont want to jump the gun and get ahead of myself.

9. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

If I can do it, so can you! I believe in you!

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Crazy how much things have changed :eek:

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Yeah I was browsing through and then started noticing the champs I hadnt added yet. So much has changed / added. 4 Paladins, 3 Relics, 2 relics, 1 equip, a spell, Mark of Al'Mara has changed, etc.

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Wow, didn't know you made a guide. I'll check it out once updated.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I used to be useful before I got fat and lazy.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Added the Introduction since I seem to have misplaced my ego last year. Dont worry I have since found it.

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

For the record, this statement still stands.

16. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Put it right at the top, underneath my guide to Dwarves. :p

Qucas likes this.
  17. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

Try not to make a mess with all that stress

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

@Jimmie1982 Dont suppose you might be interested in making some banners for the different sections of this?

19. Jimmie1982

Jimmie1982 I need me some PIE!

I'd love to. PM me some ideas and we'll get it going. I'll start Saturday if we can get some solid ideas going. :)

20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I've already got one. For the equipment.
    [​IMG] Armory with a tiny Blade of Valdac, and a Visage of Ironfist over the top in one of the corners. Should be relatively simple to snip them out, then put them in the pic right.

Jimmie1982 likes this.