The collective

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Thbigchief, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I get that this seems very gimmicky to get multiple procs off it.... but currently I just add it into every split I make with FS/X since as long as you don't just use 1 homogeneous raced BG it's like a banner for splits? Am I missing something or should this be in every split deck with FS?

- Also can someone post or let me know what a devoted collective deck looks like I assume a good stuff hodgepodge but what's the max buff you can get without having a garbo deck I wonder? thanks frog people

2. Thbigchief

p.s. I know marsh song got nerfed to delay the nora gain...but it still looks good. What am I missing? temp hit that bad?

3. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle The King of Potatoes

Yes if you split with FS and have many different races the collective is a great card. Marsh song is also good and I believe it should be 1x auto in every full faction FS deck. Splits are trickier to decide if it's worth spending a slot on marsh song.

Thbigchief likes this.
  4. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Collective is the second best BG in FS next to psy (could argue the best since psy is so inconsistent). I rate it better than meta since its basically meta but with a better banner.

2x marsh song is also standard for anyone that knows anything about how to play the game.

Untitled.png
    This is my current version.

I'd say the runes that are set in stone are:
    Chipped Boulder
    Hydraxor (+Aquatic Talisman if youre in to that sort of stuff)
    Kartch
    Moog
    Sixul (in this meta; cleansing flame is super good)
    Slick (in this meta; metamorph is super good)
    Doom
    Fishkisser
    Cleansing Mist
    2x Song
    Bubble
    2x PHS
    Reverb
    Banner
    Collective
    Dreadeye Symbiote (even though I don't have it its because I'm bad ok)

Then for the other races I'd say:
    Angel - whichever one they are both good
    Firk - don't choose mutant hes not good without soultap on psychic agony. Most of the ranged options are good I choose this one for shrive and shatter summon. This is assuming you never play sixul unless you have to
    Snaptooth - dusk shaman if you need more damage (i.e. vsing a lot of SL/ST etc.). I take ancient because I suck at the game.
    Mirefolk - just take swamp thing since drown is so good against ST. Rest are bad
    Jelly - they are all bad

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Thbigchief likes this.
  5. Thbigchief

- Thanks for the input guys. So with the deck above, you can consistently get a +4 dam +10hp buff? I guess I thought of collective as just an auto for Fs/ splits but I can see the appeal in FF.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Should be +3 DMG? 1 from banner, 2 from Collective.

7. Thbigchief

- Oh yeah, ok collective is balanced more then I thought since it does not buff globally like banner it buffs on deploy. That triggerd my brain thanks Kalasle... this is still auto in any FS split as fas as I can tell.

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

remember that the collective buff stays also after the relic is gone, while banner buff is only while relic is in play.

Thbigchief likes this.
  9. Thbigchief

- Yes thanks for that , so even after you deploy something that disqualifies the trigger it stays or else this relic would be cheeks.

10. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Here is my current "normal" collective BG. I also have a Nora Pearls build that I really enjoy and I have a collective split for every faction along with a few all common split collective BGs if anyone is interested in seeing the rest let me know I am all about this Collective card it's awesome!

Attached Files: