The Highlander Collective Struggle Tournament - registration -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Jan 28, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if its too easy where's the fun?

Capitulator likes this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

We are getting quite a number of players, I would say we put a limit to registration on sunday 5th of february 23.59 greenwich time (more or less), so that we can start the tournament by 10th of febraury.

3. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Maru do you believe we could have an additional rule, all runes must be compatible in a ranked format. I don't particularly want to be going against someone's nora drain cheese or even drain vitality. Doesn't sound too unreasonable.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

If im not wrong also in custom there are the same rules as in ranked, can you confirm @Senshu @Sokolov ? It should be just in PvE that you can go circus and play banned runes.

5. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

I see, if so all good.

6. mthssoccer

mthssoccer New Member

I will sign up, thanks.

MaruXV likes this.
  7. mintdude1

mintdude1 The King of Potatoes

sign me up, mintdude1

MaruXV likes this.
  8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Room for 1 more? :p

MaruXV likes this.
  9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

always,welcome

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

UPDATED, WE ARE AT 20 PLAYERS! remember the registration will close (more or less) this sunday

NEW INFOS

- if you are worried that you cannot play a match one week cause you get sick/you are away for work/etc dont worry. You will get match loss only if the match is not done without any comunication. If you ask for a delay, we can work it. We will have some flexibility. Example: one week im away for work and dont have an internet connection: if you ask your opponent you can have 2 matches next week.

- if there is a prove that somebody played a wrong builded bg in a match (like a screen or me spectating it) there will be a penalty:
    1. BG with double copies of runes - bg with different factions from FS-FS/split / rune " the collective" not present ----> the player will be removed from the tournament. Really man, this wasnt hard to understand...
    2. BG with wrong use of races - collective struggle rule------> the player will lose the match but can continue the tournament. So if you have any doubts about bg composition, ask them BEFORE starting the matches.

11. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I'm in as well since it looks like you're allowing for a big tournament. Looks like you're going to have to figure out something a bit more complex than a bracket.

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

welcome! most likely we'll be 20ish so well have 4 groups of 5 players, first two of the group pass to direct elimination tournament of top 8 players

13. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Why not, sign me up.
    What happens if you use grimlic's mirror?

MaruXV likes this.
  14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Ranked and custom right now should be subject to the same rules. Rune banning is a bit more questionable because there are runes banned from PvE but not PvP, but it should be using PvP banning restrictions.

MaruXV likes this.
  15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

usually you get a copy of your champ. ;)

you can use it because the races rule is just a bgbuilding rule, affecting champ runes. everything else that gives you champs is allowed.

16. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

sign me up

MaruXV likes this.
  17. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

Tinydragon. Sign up.

Gnomes, Tweek516 and MaruXV like this.
  18. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

who are you?

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

why
    why don't you register for the tournament? you are sure you are the best or you are scared to find out you are not? ;)

20. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

suggestion, do leagues, winners of leagues go into brackets.