The Highlander Collective Struggle Tournament - THE TOURNAMENT -

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Feb 6, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

tourn.png

xaznsoul vs flinn and themacca vs eadbusta its because there are 4 players paired as best seconds at 3 pts.

@Slencer wins group A.
    @GemmaXylia wins group B.
    @TinyDragon wins group C.
    @Elves Rule wins group D.
    @GoldTiger wins group E.
    @mintdude1 wins group F (with a lot of effort^^)

i randomized the match for the 4 best seconds. Sorry @xaznsoulx @Flyingfinn it seems somebody in my pc randomizer wants to see you to play against.
    @themacca @Eadbusta you too guys, have to play a best of 3 match ( so the first player to win 2 rnds wins the match).

Who already has an opponent, can start playing. Who has to wait for his opponent to be decided, please be patient and try to organize your match as soon as they can play.

THE TIME LIMIT FOR THIS FIRST BRACKET STAGE IS THE 13TH OF MARCH

FOR THE EMBLEM OF THE CORGI VANGUARD PRIZE, IT WILL GO TO THE WINNER BETWEEN @Gnomes AND @Agirgis1 , please guys play a best of 3 match to earn the beautiful reward of a corgi ranger and a corgi knight

Hello friendly poxers, finally here's the tournament thread.
    Before i write the groups, i remind you to go check again the rules of the tournament in the registration thread, so we dont have unpleasant disqualify during it.

We ended up 24 players, so the tournament there will be 6 leagues of 4 players. The first player of each league will pass to the bracket stage, together with the first 2 second players with the most points. In case of more than 2 second players with same points, a direct match/small mini tournament will decide who will go bracket stage together with the winners.

BG BUILDING

This tournament will follow some "different" BG building rules

1. The BG you play MUST be highlander, so it contains ONLY one copy of each CARD (not only champs) you play.

2. the BG MUST contain the rune THE COLLECTIVE from Forglar Swamp faction. (Yes, it means you MUST play FS or split FS). If you dont have it and dont want to forge it, one copy will be given to you before the start of the tournament.

all champions must have at least one race different from each other champion. example: you can include firk/mutant a firk/draksar and a mutant/beast as long as you don't include a champ that has only one of this races. same way, including a single race champ like an elf, stops the inclusion of any double race with that race so no elf/beast, no elf/jakei etc

Here's the groups. This groups were made with a randomizing program so dont blame me please, blame god, the destiny, the tecnology, or whatever you want if you dont like it.

GROUP A.

1. @Slencer (Drache77) 2
    2. @Gnomes 0+
    3. @davre 0
    4. @jeeperz2 0

RESULTS: gnomes 0 : 2 slencer
    davre 0 : 0 jeeperz

slencer 0: 0 davre
    gnomes 0 : 0 jeeperz

slencer 0 : 0 jeeperz
    gnomes 0 : 0 davre

GROUP B.

1. @Agirgis1 0+
    2. @TeaNinja 0
    3. @Axeraiser 0
    4. @GemmaXylia 2

RESULTS:

week 1 --> gemmaxylia 2 : 0 agirgis1
    teaninja 0 : 0 axeriser

agirgis 0 : 0 teaninja
    gemmaxylia 0 : 0 axeriser

agirgis 0 : 0 axeriser
    teaninja 0 : 0 gemma

GROUP C

1. @themacca 3
    2. @MaruXV 2
    3. @TinyDragon 6
    4. @Capitulator 1

RESULTS:
    week 1--> tinydragon 2 : 0 capitulator
    themacca 1 : 1 MaruXV
    week 2--> tinydragon 2: 0 MaruXV
    themacca 2 : 0 capitulator
    week 3--> tinydragon 2 : 0 themacca
    capitulator 1 : 1 MaruXV

GROUP D

1. @Eadbusta 3
    2. @Elves Rule 4
    3. @NevrGonaGivUup 1
    4. @Tweek516 (aronxop999) 2

RESULTS:

week 1 --> NevrGonaGivUup 0 : 2 aronxop999
    eadbusta 0 : 2 elvesrule
    week 2 --> nevr 1 : 1 eadbusta
    tweek 0 : 2 elvesrule
    weel 3--> tweek 0 : 2 eadbusta
    nevr 0 : 0 elvesrule
    GROUP E

1. @thered 0
    2. @Flyingfinn 3
    3. @xaznsoulx 3
    4. @GoldTiger (diablozIII) 4

RESULTS:

week 1 --> xaznsoulx 1 : 1 diablozIII
    theRed 0 : 2 Flyingfinn
    week 2--> xaznsoul 2 : 0 thered
    diablozIII 1 : 1 flyingfinn
    week 3--> thered 0 : 2 diablozIII
    xaznsoul 0 : 0 flyingfinn

GROUP F

1. @SireofSuns 0
    2. @mintdude1 6
    3. @phdstax 0
    4. @mthssoccer 0

RESULTS: sire of suns retired, only mintdude show up.

WEEK ONE WILL BE PLAYER 1 VS PLAYER 2, PLAYER 3 VS PLAYER 4 OF EACH GROUP.
    IT STARTS ON THE
    8TH OF FEBRUARY AND FINISH ON THE 14TH OF FEBRUARY.
    (just for this week, if you want to play also before the 8th is no problem)

WEEK
    TWO WILL BE PLAYER 1 VS PLAYER 3, PLAYER 2 VS PLAYER 4 OF EACH GROUP.
    IT STARTS ON THE 15TH OF FEBRUARY AND ENDS ON THE 21TH OF FEBRUARY

WEEK THREE WILL BE PLAYER 1 VS PLAYER 4, PLAYER 2 VS PLAYER 3 OF EACH GROUP.

IT STARTS ON THE 22TH OF FEBRUARY AND ENDS ON THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY.

BRACKET STAGE WILL START FROM THE 1st OF MARCH

During the week you have at disposal you must play 2 MATCHES against the same opponent. Each win grants 1 pt. each lose grants 0 pt. you CAN change bgs between each match, as between each week.
    Of course you can play both your matches the same day, one after the other, is the smarter way to do it.
    I made this choice so that the random map - surprise bg - bad draw factor isnt as heavy as with a single match.

Additional Rules about this thread:

in this thread you MUST:

1. Behave like the peaceful and civilized persons you are. Competitiveness is welcome; arrogance, swearing, antagonizing without reasons is not. It means its ok to boast a little if you win, or make a joke or two about somebody, but always keep it in a respectful range, or i'll kick you out of the tournament before you can say " But i was joking, i'm sorry i had a difficult adolescence".

2. Report an ingame screen of the results of the matches.

3. Write in advance, when possible, when are you going to play against your opponent (possibily in +0 Greenwich time), so that streamers and tournament organizer can prepare to cover the tournament as much as possible.

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Woffleet, Hierokliff and Gnomes like this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Just a note: it's "1st of March" not "1th of March". Too painful to ignore, sorry. :p

You didn't specify what happens in case of 1:1.

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

whoops..that a preschooler error...my bad.

in case of 1:1 both players will get 1 pt. Its the wins that get pts, non the match itself^^
    not that i care much about how many pts i get with wins, i have tiny in group...

Etherielin likes this.
  4. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

if you do see me online and would like ur match to be on youtube let me know and ill record it ;) or gnomes or flyingfinn rage of kthir is more than happy to help ;)

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thank you very much indeed, thats why i want people to write when they are going to play so we can cover as much as possible

Etherielin and nepyonisdead like this.
  6. nepyonisdead

Gl slencer
    pox needed this kind of tourney ;) we only make in guild tourneys cause its harder to arrange other wise ;) you managed to get some of the best in here to play so fair play to you ;) GL to any guild mates of mine I know yall will kill this Bane Shift.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Where's my gl :(

And really sorry I didn't make this clear @MaruXV my IGN is actually aronxop999 :)

MaruXV likes this.
  8. nepyonisdead

ahahah that was meant gl to all my guild mates xD and gl to you 2 aron that goes without saying ;)

Tweek516 likes this.
  9. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

can the greens make a poxnora account profile badge for the winner/s ?

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

we'll see what we can do

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If you guys want a commentator to help with recordings and I am online lemme know. I like to talk and people tell me I have a great voice. The best really. This is going to be yuge.

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

we will indeed^^ nepyon and gnomes are gonna record, so i think you can get them on discord. also, i get this chance to remember,

when you have your matches planned, WRITE WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY SO WE CAN RECORD AND COMMENT. ty

13. nepyonisdead

Hahaha me and markoth are best at talking nonesense ;) itd be funny for us to use our porwers for good

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

You would make me the happiest man alive if you would do me the honor of being my Mike Pence.

19madfox95 and SPiEkY like this.
  15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

as long as you guys dont comment my match vs tiny i'm ok.

16. nepyonisdead

Id be ur pence or sean hannity or paul ryan hell Id be the whole GOP for you and then Ill find a wild crooked hillary for you xD anything for markoth

17. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

I think Tiny and I will be playing whenever we cross paths tomorrow. I think I usually first see him on around 10:00-12:00 GMT. If not, whenever he turns up after that. That'll be in 12 hours time.

I'll probably record this incredible upset thrashing myself if you want to see him in action.

MaruXV likes this.
  18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

surprise him with your tricks:)

19. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

@thered can you play this weekend?

20. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

me and @themacca should be playing tomorrow at like 7 am gmt+0