The Laboratory - Poxnora Creative BG building Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MaruXV, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fentum

Fentum The King of Potatoes

Even now I prefer Homing Sense and scrapper.

Why?

1. Even though broken, Homing Sense still gives mobility.

2. Once the bunny is in a fight, I want to attack twice every round to get extra damage. With scrapper, attacking procs evasive / reflexes. I don’t want to have to waste ap to leap in order to proc evasive / reflexes via Portal Dancer.

3. Scrapper gives evasive / reflexes 3 rather than 2 on portal dancer.

4. It’s cheaper. Only 1 Nora but every little helps.

Oh, wait! I thought you were suggesting leap / portal dancer, as most people do. Sorry!

Actually leap / scrapper isn’t a bad shout but expensive. I wouldn’t run it as it precludes some player 2 turn 1 double deploy combos.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Vanguard

add sotm, a couple other beasts in sp and mainly ud, and you get a, absolutely working bg btw...with this few champs you might run call demon to find some stuff...2x call demon to find UD bunnies . its 2 useless slots after first turns but hey, its not like you are getting into top10 with this anyway

Fentum likes this.
  3. Fentum

Y
    Yup. I have a Bunnies Plus BG which is actually pretty decent. Mostly beast. Lower Beast of Sheoul takes helm in that one.

MaruXV likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Vanguard

yeah leap + scraper, a little more expensive but you can leap when non in combat so its a 8spd champ

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Vanguard

and the Lab gets recognition! On @Capitulator 's last tournament bg idea of summoning monk illusion with marsh fable and then south wind KB stuff into it, i made an evolution of that in FS/ST monks using blinding reflection to get 3 illusion of the monk instead with 5 more nora only, so its very easy to one turn multiple units in line.

upload_2017-12-9_7-27-42.png

this version with also a collective side, having most monks with different races. Also remember silentmaster reduces cds and leoss magnate with haste cd1 can double haste almost each turn if he stays near the ferren

Capitulator and Fentum like this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Vanguard

a message from our Keeper of the bgBuilder:

New improvements mean some spare time to code those features. As a student with two side jobs I do not have the time to push poxlist to the next level. And due to the fact that the new hosting bill is coming soon and due to the fact that I would love to take two or three days off from my side jobs and start coding for you guys, I just thought we start a small kickstarter campaign for poxlist. Any donation, any amount that you donate can be assigned to the following poxlist enhancements:

New features:
    Ability Costs and Ability Cooldown informations(so you can actually check champs costs with different upgrades) --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $60
    Speed improvement - a better server and some code enhancements --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $250
    Public BG Lists --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $150
    Comment and Rating system for each public BG --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $150
    General Design improvements --- Current Donation Level: 0 / $100

If any of the enhancements reach the complete amount, I will start to implement those features.
    If you have any other suggestions for upcoming poxlist features, just post them or send me a private message.

If you donate any amount via the website PayPal donation button, please send me a forum message - so I can add your donation to the enhancement level of your choice.

TakeItOver likes this.
  7. Fentum

After ten years I finally realised the potential of the Nefari Reaper.

I am now officially running Old School UD decks with Pincushions, Reapers, Demon Shield, Sac, Retri, etc.

Won my first match vs a high ranked guy full of FW tricks so it may be ok...

MaruXV likes this.
  8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Vanguard

go go old school

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Vanguard

@TakeItOver 's poxlist now features a bg archive. go upload your bgs!