The Official SP Combo Thread

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by ykmmmm, Jul 5, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

move it !! i like when you move it
    1)Ball of chain - Preaty obvious one use it on flying unit over a pit then one less enemy to think abaut
    2)Stormwrack+Overcharged Golem +- anything that paralize like the lighting spear
    ------------------
    3)Lightning Ele + Ol'Sok. (or basically the ability 'Bolt' and Ol'sok)
    4)Thunderhead Totem + Overcharged Golem
    5)Mangled Totem + Cave Dragon (or basically the ability 'Petrifying Gaze')
    6)Peaks DB(Eternal Storm) + Zealotry

RedScarlet
    ----------------------
    rod+totem or lightning storm --- Ballballer

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

That is such a good combo. Youre so smart. You want me to run this equipment so i can instant kill a flying champ once every 2000 games if they happen to be over a chasm.

3. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

lol the equip is realy good by himself just pointed out for new players can be used in more efficient way pls don't be shy put here what combo yout think is good thats why i make this tread not to show i m smart (i put that cause was the fastst thing come to my mind at moment i m not playing sp and to don't let the place empty ) but to have a place so all sp player can share their tricks belive it or not for the new player even what you think is stupid can help if you don't like it make you a tread like this (or some one ) i make it cause it was not and it mast be cause is usefull .

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Sp does not have many combos

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

wat

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I don't always use combos, but when I do, I don't post it on the forums.

and btw, I only use Ball and Chain to nerfhammer teleporters (Serkan, LK, Elven Mage, Apprentice Mage, destroy ferren combo chains, etc). Opponent won't really fall to that chasm thing btw...... Once they see I'm playing SP, they basically avoid chasms.

But I'll contribute something that's widely known:

Lightning Ele + Ol'Sok. (or basically the ability 'Bolt' and Ol'sok)
    Thunderhead Totem + Overcharged Golem
    Mangled Totem + Cave Dragon (or basically the ability 'Petrifying Gaze')
    Peaks DB(Eternal Storm) + Zealotry

I won't use those tho, its too obvious and expected. easily counterable one-trick ponies. Especially when you have to pay for a 97 nora doombringer.

7. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

They have all been mainly nerfed to high hell. The only one thats still pretty viable is rod+totem or lightning storm. But thats 2 slots, 65 nora, and requires a bunch of champs be near the target for an instakill in ameta dominated by cheap efficient champs.

8. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

word. im not even using my illusion totem rod deck anymore. been there, and the next thing I know, three more champs popped out of a single rune: timber wolves.