The Official UD Combo Thread

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by IMAGIRL, Feb 28, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Feel free to post any winning combo's you feel like sharing.

Purging Flames + Hellfire
    Mass AoE Cleanse, and Dispell + Dmg. Pretty self-explanatory.

Imp Familiar + Grimlic/Goblin Spellkaiser (Any UD Wizard really...)
    Get -1 CD on your Wizard abilities. Fire/Magic Bomb like crazy, and Hex every round. Use any UD Wizards abilities faster than usual.

Grimlic + Firelight Gem
    50% Bonus Fire Damage. It is particularly powerful if your using the above combo, and using Split, and Flame Charge before a power turn. Then Fire Bomb a group to death. Serious amounts of damage.

Pincushion + Molten Cloak or Tinderbox
    Anti Range with great melee capabilities. If your being defensive; use Molten Cloak. If your being Aggressive; both Molten Cloak, and Tinderbox are a good choice. Pretty self-explanatory.

Yeah, I felt we needed one of these.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    Leadrz, Ramymanify and MEATMAN like this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

If we get enough. I will make a list here, and sticky it.

Leadrz likes this.
  3. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

Deep elf manslayer + cloak of long knives, is about the best combo I'm capable of using in my current rune collection
    some people rage against this in ranked xD

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Shadow Hunter + Cloak is fun too. Expensive though.

Leadrz likes this.
  5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You're thinking of Firelight Gem, not Pauldron for the 50% extra fire damage.

Pauldron gives amp and eater.

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

What's funny is that the link on Flameheart Pauldron was to Firelight Gem. XD Thanks for catching that.

Leadrz likes this.
  7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I like the wizard thing, familiar is fun. I've been using favor over fire charge, just like the -5 on spells more.

Kind of hard to get the combo working, for me at least, can take a few turns. It does pay off with the goblins though.

also, i've been retting the Bane Shift out of the familar after I replicate him. 75 ret bomb that dooms something before hand.

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'd be interested in seeing your version. Mine is on Badgerales sample groups, page 2 I think.

Leadrz likes this.
  9. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Baneshift + Set Ablaze - Extends the range for nora. Used to perma-pacify. Idk if that got fixed or not.

Just tested it. It still works and is bug free. Situational but lol'worthy.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bumpity bump, Reminder that this thread exists.

Leadrz likes this.
  11. kiblack

kiblack Member

Manslayer and nefari guardian?

also like drawing deep elf infiltrator and assassin - that has caused people to quit straight away :)

12. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

I have found very curious his combos, I use of grimlic with gem and takes away a lot, I need to prove that of pincushion with molten cloak, when I get the imp and Nefari guardian tell that this was me with those other two combos, which other combos have seen? or used