The Poxnora Corona Cup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by attio26, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

If I'm not deployed I gotta work next Saturday bud so I can't do it. I apologize.

2. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

I like it

attio26 likes this.
  3. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Not sure I can make it, so I'm out. Like the idea, though ppl might need a bit of time to build all the bgs after seeing the ban list.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

works for me

5. Mammuthone

Mammuthone The King of Potatoes

It works for me, i am only concerned about the time frame as i am from Italy and the timezone con make game arrangement not that easy.

One clarification regarding the rules: there will be one ban list and one handicap list for each player? or the various lists will be merged into a unique list? If the first statement is true, am i going to modify my deck each game i play according with my opponent's list?

Thanks!

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I think the match schedule should be way more flexible to maximize participation.

Also, creating ban and handicap lists for every player and/or faction is a ton of work. My suggestion was simply that we would have straw polls to vote commonly on banned runes for each faction and we would all have the same ban lists.

The handicap idea is most-likely to just mean you have dead spots in your rune list, not that you are actually forced to play with or build a deck around the 'bad' rune.

Markus422 likes this.