The reason I still play...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Dec 28, 2016.

?

Would you still be playing if you lost all your runes today?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    44.2%
  3. If Playstation release flops, I stop playing

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Is because I still have my huge UD collection (currently up-to-date). I added a third answer since I think I could go that way.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Would you stop playing on your PS4 if all the games stopped being supported and didnt work anymore?

DiCEM0nEY and TeaNinja like this.
  3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

No. They don't work. You can lose all your rune in Pox and the game will still work. It's just a decision I like to hear if people would still play after losing all their runes.

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Poxnora is a unique game, I leave when I get bored of the current meta and it's been too long since a release.

I come back when I want the tactical play that really is only done by pox. It's a combination of MtG and chess that games like Hearthstone and the like just don't match up to.

Runes don't matter much, we will all lose them eventually but if I lost them just to be expected to buy them again I doubt I'd be playing anymore since that is innappropriate

mortal ix, Lushiris and TeaNinja like this.
  5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I spent 7 years trying to get my runes, but I wouldn't mind doing so again. It's the only game with such a unique experience and I cherish it greatly.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  6. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

I agree with this statement. Even if that wasn't the case, I don't see myself in a rush to get them all back. It'd probably be a couple of months to a year before I got back into the habit.

SireofSuns likes this.
  7. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Poorly worded question. But, I want to emphasize that I personally did not think the new player experience was that bad, but it could be because skellies are fairly beginner friendly if you have an RTS background.

8. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I would say yes, this game is awesome and I want to support it etc.
    But... multiple years of effort just thrown away and having no fun runes any more... I don't think I would. Very much, anyway.

9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

My answer is yes, I would continue to play.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I put to much money into this game that's why I still check in now and then. It's a lot easier to detach myself from a game if it was a one time purchase, but collectible games get expensive and quick. I sold my magic collection a couple years back and I was astounded by how much people were willing to pay for it.

11. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

If a clean slate Pox means lore sensible Undead and no LoL, please take all my runes.

12. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

I've said yes, as it's a metric sh*t ton easier to get runes now than it was when I started.

Also, as a side note Ive seen a few threads up recently about owning runes etc. Just to reiterate, you don't actually own any of your runes (unless that's changed with recent revamps etc?). You really are only leasing them.

I would also keep playing if the PS4 release flops. In fact, I will probably play till there be no servers and I physically can't.

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  13. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

pox.jpg

OriginalG1 and Lushiris like this.
  14. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I'm curious as to what you mean by this?

Aww, but it's our special snowflakey way of dealing with op Dwarves!

15. Lushiris

Basically healing mechanics.

16. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Would you still be playing if you lost all your runes today?

As long as boghoppers can leap, and poison fumes still works the way it is supposed to yes I would continue to play.

17. Lushiris

But you don't play FS anymore..

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

the satisfaction of a pox nora win is unmatched.

Gwyndionnz and MaruXV like this.
  19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

KF is my false flag to lead you to believe I have quit FS. :D

Lushiris likes this.
  20. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I gave away my collection twice and started again both times because any game gets boring if you dont having anything to aim for, i enjoy more building my collection than playing for rank.