The Seelie Court - a Fairy Primer

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by MaruXV, Oct 13, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

updated with recent changes ;)

Etherielin, Xirone and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

In one of my last games before my computer died, Nymph was a game changer. She stole Silent Contemplation from K’ento and became a god.

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

What do you think of recent Fae Enchantress changes?

4. Xirone

Enchant: Magic and non-magic damage is nice for fairies. She was a powerhouse in a magic amp deck because of Soften and attack: magic, though. My computer is dead so can’t really play anymore for the foreseeable future.

I’d be interested in seeing how Fae Enchantress and Wisp (equipped with Crown of Petals) would work together. Crown of Petals gives Wisp Impenetrable, making it hard to work around damaging it or removing the equipment by most means. Enchant: Magic makes the Wisp nicely buffed when equipped. If Wisp is upgraded with Magic Acolyte and Evasive, it would really be well protected by almost anything (no special abilities can target Wisp, reduced damage from range, damage shield for melee, self healing, not easy to disarm, etc). Fae Enchantress with Soften can then make Wisp hit a bit harder, too.

Etherielin likes this.
  5. Etherielin

There's also self-synergy where Enchantress can enchant her summoned prismatic crystals to act as damage zones.

Xirone likes this.
  6. Xirone

I do like the natural synergy of Enchant: Magic and dropping Prismatic Crystals.

edit: you mentioned it first

7. Xirone

How expensive is her Prismatic Crystal drop ability and Fairy Dust ability? I remember thinking they were expensive compared to other abilities but can’t remember why I thought that.

8. Etherielin

Fairy Dust is 8 nora, Prismatic Crystals 10.

9. Xirone

Fae Enchantress + Poisonquill Trap: Use Enchant: Magic on Poisonquill Trap. This creates a relic that does 14 aoe damage (Poison, Disease, and Magical) and takes damage when attacked at melee range. In addition, it is shadowspawned so without Detection nearby the opposing champion might waste an AP or two trying to find it.

Fae Enchantress + Poisonquill Trap + Conclave Concordance: Same as above but you can use the summoned fairy to drop the shadowspawned relic and not worry about damaging your own champs. The summoned fairy can also attack/blind as normal. The Fae Enchantress does need to be close enough to use Enchant: Magical, of course. If the Fae Enchantress has Soften, Conclave Concordance fairies can hit a bit harder too.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

second one might actually be good...