The state of IS

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by nico, Mar 11, 2015.

1. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

Well i watched and played a lot of games and i came to the conclusion our faction its a bit behind others, to be more specific only over SP, im not going to talk about meta or OP/broken runes, mechanism/combos. NO, what i want to said with behind its about general runes roll and usefull/eficient spells, relics, equipment. im not complaining to buff IS or something like that. But we lack on any good nora generating unit, as far as i know dwarf are the best miner collector of values resources (such as nora), so why this lore isnt apply to our faction? we have good dwarves workers and engineers but terrible resource collectors? doesnt have sense to me.... well lets talk about range hitters, i can think on dwarven hooligan, sharpshooter, magister, maybe mortar crew, all this at least 20 more nora than others faction range damage dealers, and all here know range champs already have a advantage over melee champs... We have greats tankys so that part its cover up.... supports also we have some great ones, but some are expensive in comparation with others factions.... Our spells, well almost all good ones are one champ target, and 35+ nora cost, everybody know whats happend vs ST, Our best equipment was nerf to almost shoebox, we have like 3 or 4 goods relics..... what i want to said with all this? Our runes are outdated, really, every faction have more nora generating than us, cheap over efficient units, multi roll units, over efficient equipments and relics..... maybe im not thinking in the right way, i want to know your opinions mates

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

ISisOP nerf please

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I think IS is fine. It just takes more skill to play it now. We have a Bane Shift load of viable runes. The majority of our themes are doing okay or better (I haven't seen/tested/heard much about wings). The only thing I see is that IS doesn't have amazingly OP runes. Sure we have Zedin and Gravitone, but Zedin is already on the watch list.

Sealer0 and Sirius like this.
  4. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

nefari schemer: deal damage, RANGE, lock down champ with hex, support with pull, generate nora+DoT, im talking about ONE CHAMP, to get all this things we need at least 3 champs, AND SOME WE DONT EVEN HAVE IT. all that in a faction where you can protect that champ EVEN BETTER THAN OURS, its suppost we should have good defensive abilities, but i dont rly find that in champs from the last 2 expansions

5. chickenpox2

umm doesn't induction give your opponent nora still unless they changed the machanics also this has nothing to do with is being OP rage about one faction at a timeā€©geez

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

She reminds me of Veilwalker, but I like Veilwalker more.

7. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

yeah except veil doesnt deal that damage, its more expensive, but was just an example of multi task champ

8. chickenpox2

so your saying UD cannot have OP runes than IS
    gotchya

9. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

im not saying OP, in every game i play i found OVER efficient units, multi role runes.... i think we have talgar in nerf list, and hes tanky just that, i feel we are a bit over nerfed, we dont have all the multi roles over efficient runes like UD, ST, FW, FS, KF

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Talgar is tanky, 7 speed, 13 damage and multiatk... I'd say that's pretty multi-roled.

Sealer0, Sirius and TeaScholar like this.
  11. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

This thread is heresy. You will burn in the underdepths for your lack of comprehension of FW champs in comparison to your own.

jigz2009, Netherzen and JaceDragon like this.
  12. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Sometimes, before sleeping, i though that is your fault if purple ranked icons came back

TeaScholar likes this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Herp derp IS so bad.

14. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Herp derp you are so firking fat

Sealer0, Sirius and Baskitkase like this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Ownt by Jace

16. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yep, a Full Armoured dwarf with 7 SPD... Funny things to see :D

17. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

cant follow- lil ones r great. Firk de op