The Wolf Pack open for fellow SP/SL enthusiasts!

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Pipster, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Hey guys,

I'm starting up a new guild. Hopefully I'm not a complete stranger to some of you here.

We're called the Wolf Pack (WP)

Guild description: We love all things beasts, Kanen, and SP/SL in general!

Our Motto: It's only fun if they run

About Me: While I may not be the most experienced Poxer I have been here on-off pre ST release and with this recent revamp am looking to be back for the foreseeable future. Currently I am playing Kanen exclusively but in the past have mixed with all kinds of themes relating to SP and/or SL. I'm super active on the in-game client and the forum itself and I'm always up for a chat, whether it's about strategy or deck-building or even things unrelated to Pox.

I think this is going to be the start of something beautiful. PM me if you're interested and we can get you an invite!

(I've copied this on the SL and Split Faction forums as well)

I hope you guys don't find this too intrusive. I'm not planning on bumping this post or anything, I just wanted to get the word out to any like-minded players out there.

--

Pipster

Woffleet likes this.
  2. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

Hey Pipster! You're not too much of a stranger, heh. I would be interested in joining if you'd have me. Just got my SP avatar today, so i'm happy about that.

3. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

Great to have you on board after our in-game chat, Zyth!

4. Zythraak

Great to be here! We're growing pretty quick. :)

5. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

Hy , I'd like to join your guild too ! It's funny the warwick's motto if you know what I mean :D

Pipster likes this.
  6. Zythraak

Yeah, who doesn't love warwick?