The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

2. Gaverion

why did some of those not work >_>

3. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

#rekt

5. Gaverion

ah well to get things started I am going to claim. I think it will help avoid confusion in the future. I am a/the Miller, I am town but whenever I get investigated (by say a cop) I appear as if I were mafia.

Not saying you have to trust me, however I am going to put this out there so there is no confusion later on if I ever get investigated.

(for the record investigating me is pointless because there are 2 options, I am a maf or I am a miller, both have the same result)

Now if there is someone who can find someones powers I am not sure how that would work, I assume they would find out I am a miller but would recommend checking with loy on that first.. Such a role may not even be in the game. I also do not recommend outing yourself if you do find that I am in fact the miller.

6. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

How can you be a miller? Josh is a Miller. You are not a Miller. Markoth may be a Miller too but I forget /lynch :p

7. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

#lainmiller

Dagda likes this.
  8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

dammit gav

now i don't know if i wanna lynch you or emries

9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

My umbrellas are clearly better than Emries.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

looks like this island...
    *twirls his banana*
    has gone bananass

11. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

I am in. Why roleclaim so quick Gav?

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

see, that's why i'm suspicious- i think more than anything it's the lack of a power list that would be making him do this if he's telling the truth, but also if he's lying. if he's actually mafia, he could just say "well you can't disprove it" and without lynching him he'd be right.

as it is i just want to lynch him and find out. but we'll see what happens

13. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Uh, why would you even say something like this? It only helps mafia (if you are town). Town can't vote during day 0, so any discussion is mostly useful for mafia to have a more informative first night phase.

14. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

do the games always start off this slow?

blazinsoul likes this.
  15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

this is the introductory phase

think of it as a hotel lobby, and in the crowded elevator someone gets shot

16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

@KingJad Dagda just described EXACTLY what is going on at the current moment, except the part where in the crowded elevator the lights go out first, THEN someone dies.

But yeah, with this phase it's kinda hard to do much of anything since we have no leads, no knowledge of powers, etc. etc.

Now about Gaverion: Role Claiming THIS early is a huge thing to do, but since we don't know if there is even a "Miller" power class, we can't really believe him until something happens that will push us to the first lynching......or whatever will happen on this crazy island.

I will say this though, if he is indeed a "Miller", which seems like a strange title for a power role that defies spying on, it is certainly a shitty role to have.....IF there is no upside to it such as the Elven Shade's assassination skill.

So I propose:
    1. Gaverion is a Mafia claiming to be Town with a shitty role that would make his story believable.
    2. Gaverion is Town with a shitty role not wanting to be killed for being Mafia, aka a Town with bad luck.
    3. Gaverion is Town with a decently good role, and is hiding the secondary effect for some reason or another.
    4. Gerb is the leader of the Banana Mafia, no questions asked.

Until we get any real facts I would say we just roll with number 4, just for simplicity (and sanity's) sake.

One last thing we can gather from Gaverion's claim (assuming it's real of course), is that because he can defy checks, a cop or checking class IS indeed in this game on the Town's side. Interesting interesting....

17. Xinde

18. Xinde

There's nothing to do with a Miller aside from treat him like he's a normal townie. If a cop gets a maf read on a miller, the miller usually ends up dying. The role is used to balance the game when the mod doesn't want to give mafia too much power roles.

19. Xinde

Also, miller doesn't guarantee cop.

20. Xinde

...I just realized gav's claim is more controversial than my day 1 survivor claim.