The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the nice thing about lynching is that there is no need for long courtroom debates...

2. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

GAIAIX IS THE SCUMMIEST PERSON IN THIS GAME ASIDE FROM YOU.

Lynching an inactive player literally gives the last information ever. That applies to both KTC and Qucas.

Gaiaix has been putting up a front that he's experienced and knows how to play. Qucas was a total newbie last game (admittedly, it's partially my fault for encouraging off-topic elephants last game), but you honestly don't really learn too much about how to play when you play you first game as mafia. I don't blame him for being a total newbie this game because his game setup is fairly complex (janitor, 2 town vigs) and was probably designed with more experienced players in mind, but instead it's filled with really inexperienced players. Similar thing applies to KingJad. They have offered nothing. Lynching them is a total shot in the dark. Qucas and KingJad want to lynch each other because their flavor roles for VT are supposedly different????

3. Xinde

the above post was directed at GabQ (obviously).

In the second line I meant least not last. Forgot to add, that KingJad has only been slightly more active than Qucas, but still hasn't done anything.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I say we lynch qucas now, because the consequences of mislynching gaia are really severe (-doctor and -cop) and we can still guess his allegiance by the outcome of the night or we can kill it with xinde's night shot and that would confirm xinde's claim and get gaia killed, but it would give us another chance of doctor power usage and would help with gaverion's claim too.

I say, we lynch qucas (because of his umbrella claim makes him more suspicious than kingjad or KT), and gaia protects gerben, xinde targets gaia, gav doesn't block any of these and gerben targets whoever.
    This gives us information and a good shot at a advantageous outcome, lynching gaia now doesn't.

And being scummy matters really nothing when you are confirmed town, so stop saying that.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'mwas at some earlier points considering testing Xinde but he seems town enough to so I didn't and won't bother.

wich goes for you but not for gaiaix.

I don't think I will be able to sleep safely at night while gaiaix yet breathes.

6. Xinde

YOU WANT TO LYNCH AN INACTIVE BASED ON FLAVOR TEXT!?

Also you do realize there's an inherent problem with the power setup you've been mentioning, right? I'll wait for you to figure it out.

7. GabrielQ

you won't be able to sleep safely at night unless gaia IS the doctor and we let him through the day

8. GabrielQ

I suppose your night shot doesn't stop doc powers?

9. Xinde

*bzzt* try again.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

okay out of 9 players 3 have voted for gaiaix right now, me, Xinde and Napalm,
    @GabrielQ , you are the only one that is town that is trying to do something else.

however since you are not engendering trust in me or others you are flailing about patheticly. this will create more problems down the road.
    wisdom is knowing when to back down, only YOU like your plan and are trying to push it, you would be the most inneficient worst boss or manager ever in a workplace situation.

Xinde likes this.
  11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

How can you have Xinde target the doctor and expect the doctor to protect Gerben?

Geressen and Xinde like this.
  12. GabrielQ

we lynch gaia, ok, what happens next?

13. Xinde

Qucas gets it.

14. GabrielQ

you have to use your shot tonight, we agree on that?

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

what are Qucas and Gab currently voting?

16. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I thought I only got it if Gaia showed up town

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

are you saying you know he won't?

18. GabrielQ

We'll be able to hammer gaia in a moment with my vote and qucas' don't worry.

19. Xinde

From there we get a stepping stone onto the inactive situation. This is just a simple guess that Gaiaix-maf was trying to associate players with PT-maf.
    Gaiaix-town? Then Qucas dies.

I'd be looking to shoot either Qucas, or Jad most likely. Maybe even myself.

As for what I said about "Qucas gets it." LOL I should have said "See? Qucas gets it." Because it was in reference to this:

Qucas likes this.
  20. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm saying I know nothing, and just thought that was Xinde's plan.