The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

agreed.

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Wow. Just. Wow.

Is the plan for the Night Phase I guard Gerb, or am I doing something else?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think that you guarding gerb is the best way to go. We'd confirm either you and someone else (gerbs investigation) or gav, xinde confirms himself with the shot.

4. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Remember GabQ, we can't confirm Gaverion with his Miller Claim unless we shoot him. He will appear as Mafia no matter what, Town or Mafia. That is assuming Miller is real.

5. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

6. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

yes.

1. Dagda - DEAD - Petey Jim (Mason)
    2. Emries - DEAD - Umbrella Salesman (Vanilla town)
    3. GabrielQ
    4. Gaiaix555
    5. Gaverion
    6. Geressen
    7. Greysands22 - DEAD - ???
    8. KingJad
    9. KTCAOP
    10. Napalm Monk
    11. Purpletop - DEAD - The Faceless (Mafia)
    12. Qucas - DEAD - Umbrella Saleman (Vanilla town)
    13. Xinde

just to make it clear he was a vt.

Those who remain:

Xinde (vig, shooting tonight)
    Napalm Monk (Vig, shot used)
    GabrielQ (Mason, dagda confirmed)
    Gaiaix555 (medic, confirmed to have a blockable role)
    Gaverion (role blocker, miller)
    Geressen (cop, targeted napalm [and dagda])
    KingJad (VT)
    KTCAOP (???)

I think the best target to night kill tonight is either ktc or kingjad, actually leaning ktc on a hunch, maybe because kt voted for me :p.

Basically assuming everything I stated above is true and there are 2 maf remaining I think there are 3 possibilities for who the mafia are and the death of gresands is very important.

Option 1:
    Gressen and Napalm Monk are mafia
    Wait What! Remember when I said greysands death was important? If maf killed the cop night 1 out of luck it would be the best possible claim. Now this doesn't guarantee monk is maf 100% however it is a very convenient protection, enough so that I am willing to say monk is maf.

Option 2:
    KingJad and KTCAOP are maf
    Unclaimed/VT claim. In a game with so many powers this seems a good place to look though we did kill 2 vt's already >_>

this

option 3:
    Gaiaix is mafia

I dislike this option because it makes it harder to find the second maf. It is also why I would like KTC shot, call it a hunch.

I guess the assumptions I am making are that Myself and Xinde are town. The biggest proof for me being that my expanded claim ultimately got PT killed. Similarly Xinde was the one to point this out. He also volunteered to be shot because he claims his vote does not count towards town majority (at a point in time where it made sense).

7. Xinde

Gav, my vote counts, it's just that when the number of players alive is tallied up to see if mafia has won or not, I'm not included.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

me and napalm being maffia and killing our own to stay in cover is just as likely as you being maffia making the miller claim and getting PT killed to remain in cover gav.

let's not try and work with other suspicions before resorting to infighting.

while I might be a target for maffia I think Xinde might be equally in danger as he seems to be the most active force in the investigations.
    Xinde should use his night shot, I will investigate someone, if gaiaix is medic and you think he should guard me that might be possible though it opens him up as a target.

as for the following day phases we should look towards option 2 for leads i think.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

lets try and work* not lets try and not work*

let's not infight / let's work with our other suspicions first got mixed up.

10. Xinde

So the thing is, if mafia did have an instant kill shot it would be very worth it for them to off their buddy PT to build that cred. Not very likely, but it's possible.

Going back to Gaiaix, I still think he's scummy because before when he was in the hotseat he claimed doc before giving a defense. This time he takes the time to build a defense? It obviously proves that he has some awareness of what he's doing.

11. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

"Option 1:
    Gressen and Napalm Monk are mafia
    Wait What! Remember when I said greysands death was important? If maf killed the cop night 1 out of luck it would be the best possible claim. Now this doesn't guarantee monk is maf 100% however it is a very convenient protection, enough so that I am willing to say monk is maf."

This is kinda iffy. Gerb hinted he had a role on page 5, stating
    JUST after the NK victim was announced. If Gerb is the other Face Stealer (We KNOW there are TWO of them) and luckily killed the Cop night 1, he can then wear the face and give his mafia buddies almost undeniable armor, because there is no one to counter his claim. I addressed this (early role hinting) on page 8, and no one has commented on it. If the Mafia is/was PT (Face Stealer, stole VT), Gerb (Face Stealer, stole Cop), and Napalm (Mafia Vig), then Gerb has done a good job of keeping Napalm out of the spotlight and Napalm made a good move killing PT to further build his credit. PT was a potential sacrifice used to make Napalm and Gerb seem 100% town. This is reinforced in the early-game when I jokingly accused Gerb as the Mafia Leader, he got really defensive and.....Gerb-like, saying things like murderponies and talking about a pineapple suspect. Gerb being Gerb? Gerb also follows Xinde's votes around. If Gerb and Napalm are the Mafia, they have been playing REALLY well, and got lucky on a Cop-Face-Steal night 1.

KTC might be able to shake this up by counterclaiming Cop or something, but I won't rely on him.

That, or Gerb IS the Town cop and Napalm is a 1shot Vigilante for Town.

"Option 2:
    KingJad and KTCAOP are maf
    Unclaimed/VT claim. In a game with so many powers this seems a good place to look though we did kill 2 vt's already >_>"

I've stated before that I feel the "2 kinds of VT" claim is suspicious, and I listed Qucas and KingJad as interchangeable scum on my list (PT, Jad OR Qucas, Gaverion). If Qucas isn't, I think KingJad is. Notice how just before the hammer vote was cast with his wagon he wanted to reveal his role name, and yet stalled the hell out of it trying to get Loy. I don't even know what to say about KTC, unless he is going to come in here and role claim something that counters one of the others. Basically, if KTC claims Medic, then Xinde will have me lynched without any argument since I am not trusted in the slightest, and yesterday (in game) sure didn't help my case. I think the same goes for others, but mostly me.

"option 3:
    Gaiaix is mafia

I dislike this option because it makes it harder to find the second maf. It is also why I would like KTC shot, call it a hunch."

Obviously I'm going to refute that, and would like to bring up my own suspicion (beyond KTC and Jad):

Gaverion. Why did you block me the night I revealed? You justified on terrible grounds (stopping a false-Medic from killing the real one, yet no "Real-Medic" was ever claimed) and as Miller you have a get-out-of-jail-free-card from the Cop. You DID incriminate PT, but you could be bussing the hell out of him, so until you can give me a good reason to block me you will be on my list. I also guessed (Page 2) that you were a "Town with a decently good role, and [are] hiding the secondary effect for some reason or another." and I was right to a degree (I know there is a roleblocker, you claim you are a Roleblocker+Miller, so I was right about hiding your role).

So, if you can answer the above I will reconsider your scumliness.

@Xinde Last time when I claimed I was just under suspicion, and I'm pretty sure everyone assumed I was going to be NK'd (I hadn't revealed I had Self-Target yet). This time I was just about at the hammer, and was *thankfully* given enough time to defend myself thanks to you.

12. Xinde

Oh you know I love you Gaiaix <3. I just want to lynch you is all.

The only problem is that both you and Gav have done really questionable moves. There's not really a decent way to figure this out.

13. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I can't help but post this after reading that yandere post. I demand you change your avatar to Mirai Nikki / Gasai Yuno Espurr :p

[​IMG]

14. Xinde

Where u get dat. Also, My Lovely Espurr Ayase-tan would be better.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

okay so who will you kill Xinde? it might alter who I investigate.

16. Xinde

Going to wait on KTC to claim.

17. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

I would honestly be happy if maf killed gaia even if he is the doc as it clears up a lot of questions. He is one of the top suspects for being a maf atm so killing him would do us the favor of not having to lynch him.

@Gaiaix555 I think the fact that I claimed to have done it shows me as town. I very clearly thought you were maf that night phase. If I were maf I was under no pressure to reveal additional information about my role. If I were maf the only role able to detect that I used a power was the claim of PT which makes it silly for the whole getting him killed bit happening. I would hope you would consider me a better maf than that. Basically since PT flipped maf I see no reason I should be considdered mafia., especially since I was not the one to point out pt's mistake. If I was a maf trying to bus someone I would have pointed out the mistake almost instantly. In short stop being defensive and think about things logically.

The top 3 targets for maf as I see it are Gerb, xinde, and me. Because of this I want gaia to protect Gerb.

18. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I was anxious to reveal my role name but with the constant chatter from xinde telling me not to as indicated below.

I wanted a official response from @Loyaute so that I would not be disqualifed like somone from last game...

19. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I repeat, don't do it.

20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

@Loyaute didnt mean to tag you in my last post was just pointing out why I did not do it