The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

2. Xinde

3. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

^ That's intense

I think it goes like this:

I guard Gerb, Gerb checks me. If Gerb ends up dead, and I claim roleblock, Gav will refute it. One of us is lying, now the blame-game is played until we get a decision.
    I guard Gerb, Gerb checks me, I end up dead. Gerb then can confirm me as Town (or claim Mafia if we are rolling with the Face Stealing theory).
    I guard Gerb, Gerb checks me, we both live. I am town (confirmed by Gerb), and most likely Gaverion is too for not stopping such a big thing. Gav would be committing potential Mafia suicide if he didn't stop this. Someone else dies to the NK, probably Xinde.
    If Gerb and I live, he checks me and reveals Mafia OR Gerb dies from a NK (Only if I get roleblocked, so go see point 1) then I am to be lynched.

If nothing above happens, the Mafia is in Gav or KTC (Jad is dead at this point via Xinde).

If ANYONE dies outside of the NK, then Xinde is confirmed as Town.
    If Xinde dies to the NK, but KingJad lives, then that means Gaverion blocked him and should be lynched for anti-town actions. This also incriminates KingJad.

I think I got them all....

4. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Added to the above, KTC can rock this around if he counterclaims ANYTHING, or says something useful.

5. Xinde

I've been trying to bother KTC into posting, but he seems pretty busy.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

If gerben dies there are two possibilities:
    Gaverion is mafia roleblocker <----- you are not taking this possibility into account.
    Gaia is mafia

7. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

@Xinde What is your opinion of GabQ's idea to use your Vig kill on Gaverion instead of KingJad?

8. Xinde

9. Xinde

Gav is a *potentially* an NK target for mafia, so not the best use of NK. Also I'd rather not kill one of the few other guys here that is making (mostly) rational decisions. That would make the next day phase living hell.

10. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

^ Intense posting is intense

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

kingjad is town, gaia is town, gaverion is mafia, gerben is town result of xinde's plan: we lose cop, medic and townie.
    and assuming that either gav or gaia are mafia, by killing both we get at least a 2-1 trade, potentially being a much better situation.

12. Xinde

It's less a result of my plan and more a result of town sucking ass.

13. Xinde

Like the thing you have to consider here... This game is so bad that mafia could easily win without having to bus PT.

14. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

@GabrielQ Actually, Xinde shoots Jad (1 dead Town), I am blocked (No death), and then Gerb dies (two town dead). Although this incriminates the Bane Shift out of me, and Gav will refute my block claim, meaning I will probably get lynched (3 dead). So yeah, only 2 technically.

15. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

@Loyaute How much time remains in this phase?

16. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

I find it funny how selfish a number of town players are acting (they have to be town because there are so many of them!). Remember even if you die if you are on the winning side you win!

Xinde likes this.
  17. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

12 ish hours

18. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Thank you Loy

19. Xinde

pls no kil me ty guiz

mah denty kibored

20. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

So, I read through, and I personally feel really, really uncomfortable claiming roles in general, whether it goes against the spirit of the game, or whether there are other people out there trying to push me to counterclaim a role so that way they can really find out who I am, even when I am just a regular townsperson, it's just really, really uncomfortable and historically, I usually see the mafia people trying to get claims out and early.

And that is what is surprising to me, really, how many power role claims there are. Seems like just about everyone here has a power.

GabrielQ - Mason
    Gaiaix555 - Doctor
    Gaverion - Blocker
    Geressen - Cop
    KingJad - Townsperson
    Napalm Monk - Vig
    Xinde - Vig

Even then, most surprising to me of all, I think, is that everyone here that has claimed to be a regular townsperson seemed to be under suspicion, Emries, Qucas, and now KingJad, and each of them has been systematically killed off by the "townspeople" themselves. That's really all I have at the moment, sorry that I can't really add more.