The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah, the main reason that I pushed for it was because the active players had already done it for some reason or other, and it was a good excuse to force the inactive players to participate.

2. Xinde

Emries wasn't really under suspicion so much as dying for being a *******.

3. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

so is that a vt claim then?

As for all the role claiming, I assume you understand why I claimed miller at the start of the game. For the rest of it though, we have a lot of new players in this game, that leads to early claims. Once some claims are out however it is better to have them all out.

4. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I think my suspicions of Qucas were totally justified, as per my giant posts of defense a couple pages back. KingJad is suspicious because he has a VT role that isn't Umbrella Salesman, so unless KTC is this other VT role, Jad is suspicious. Emries died out of stupidity on an information wagon.....not much to say there except Emries being Emries.

5. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I think for simplicity we should look at KTC as an Umbrella Salesman: It doesn't add anything new, it doesn't confirm or reinforce KingJad, and it has no powers. This makes him as neutral as possible.

6. Xinde

Honestly, KingJad dying is more because I'm forced to kill someone, and it might as well be him. The flavor of his VT has nothing to do with it... I mean when you flip mafia, town should feel very silly.

7. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

"I mean when you flip mafia, town should feel very silly"
    Is this talking to me or KingJad?

8. Xinde

9. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Xinde, if you are so hellbent on me being Mafia, why not just shoot me and be done with it? You don't seem to have any real inkling of a doubt, so why the hell not?

10. Xinde

I don't need to waste my shot on you if we are already in the night phase. Either you will die tonight anyways or you will be lynched tomorrow.

11. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

That is only assuming I'm not proven town.

12. Xinde

Well, I'd be pretty surprised if you turn out to be town.

13. Xinde

Basically, if Gav was mafia, you'd probably already be dead because he had no reason to claim roleblocker AND bus his buddy.

I'm pretty confident that Napalm is town because he didn't instantly go "omg 2 vigs u cant me a vig either" like the rest of you. Cop read helps a little.

Gerb seems pretty legit as he was hinting that he had a power during before with the mailbox thing, and he was following Dagda pretty hard. Everything he's said and done checks out with his personality.

GabQ is...sadly a mason. Nothing more to say here.

From my perspective, I'm town.

That leaves you, KingJad, and KTC as the people that are most worthy of dying.

14. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you better kill someone tonight to confirm yourself.

15. Xinde

16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I'm going to get off for the night, so I'll ask one last time for confirmation:

I guard GERB tonight, right?

17. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the plan is sound.
    are you saying you are a crazy maffia person? :p

19. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Alright, it is done.

20. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Gaverion started up his motorbanana and drove into KTCAOP's hut, intending to stop him from his nefarious deeds. As he entered, he noticed KTCAOP fiddling with his knives, trying them out on himself. "I...." he stuttered. KTCAOP looked over at him. "It's okay....really. You don't have to worry about me. This is my story, and I think I'm ready to end it." Gaverion, conflicted, turns away and ignores the gasping breaths behind him.

June 9th, 1969 - 3:14 PM
    Finally! My brother PurpleTop and I have arrived on this island! There are so many people around here! I'm so excited! Right after we got off of the boat and started walking around there was so much to see, there were all sorts of people from umbrella salesmen to lavish people wearing fancy rings and all the like. As excited as I am, my brother is even more excited, he always wanted to become a tracker and with all of the wildlife that there is on this island, I'm sure he will be able to fulfill his dream. After our parents died, we were pretty much left to our own. My brother has worked so hard to try to make ends meet. Even though we were warned to not come to this island by the other people by our parents, this has always been my brother's dream. I'm so excited, AHHHHH!!!. Well that's all I am going to write for now.

When there was no longer a sound, Gaverion went back inside and confirmed his suspicions. This was indeed another Faceless brother.

June 13th, 1969 - 9:37 PM
    We've finally settled down a found a hut to stay in. It seems… kind of, uh, well, I guess we got what we could afford. My brother said that he was going to start tracking and hunting tomorrow in order to try to sell pelts and stuff in order to make some money. I've never been big on hunting, but given what else I've seen on the island, I guess there isn't that much more of a choice. My brother is so excited, though I do worry. He never killed anything, it was usually me that went out and even killed the spiders around the house. I know it has been his dream, but I hope he doesn't get killed or anything. He's always been the nice one.

As the islanders awoke, they were greeted by Gaverion's good news.

June 14th, 1969 - 6:10 PM
    My brother came home tonight covered in blood and scratches! D=. He was able to find a wolf, but the wolf avoided his trap and went around to attack him. He's not even speaking right now but I think I will have to lead him out to the ocean to get him washed up, there's so much blood everywhere. And my brother's eyes, they have changed, they look distant, I'm kind of worried about him. I hope he wasn't too badly hurt.

Xinde had killed KingJad during the night phase. He was a Common James, along with the deceased Greysand22 -
    You're the type of person who enjoys long walks on the beach, a quality meal, and dreaming about fast cars. You wake up each morning, brew some coffee in a cheap, plastic coffee maker, and search the paper for work. Life has been average for you. You have big dreams of becoming the manager of Denny's.Your hobbies include stamp collecting, dressing up like a pirate on the weekends, and gardening. Sometimes you sell your organically grown carrots to the local supermarket and purchase drugs from the income. You have no real powers as your life really isn't that interesting.

June 16th, 1969 - 8:00 PM
    This is stupid! ABSOLUTE STUPID. So, we went around all day yesterday and today trying to sell the wolf pelt, but no one would even take a look to buy it! All they cared about were umbrellas and bananas, WHAT!? My brother worked super hard to get this pelt. The people that did say that they had some interest in the pelt said that they would rather have had a bear pelt, or at least a wolf pelt that was less damaged. I spent ALL DAY, trying to skin that wolf, and wolf tasted terrible, and here we are, they don't even CARE. Ugh. I'm going to go out tomorrow with my brother and we will catch a bear and take its pelt. Speaking of which, he hasn't been his normal chatty self at all. He hasn't smiled, or anything, it's all those stupid people's fault, he worked so hard so far, and they just turn him away. Ugh. Oh well, tomorrow will be a new day so whatever.

Xinde was Patient Pete -
    You once arrived at a party 5 days after it happened, ruining family dinner. After Night 2, you gain a one shot night kill.

June 17th, 1969 - 4:37 PM
    WE DID IT! Man, it was so hard, the bears on this island are so big! But my brother and I were able to do it! We caught a bear and while my brother distracted it, I lay hidden underneath a pile of leaves and when the bear was on top of me I plunged the knife right into the heart of the bear. I have never felt so ALIVE. We need to get cleaned up and skin the pelt, but we did it! My brother finally smiled today in the first time in FOREVER it feels like. AHHH! Can't write more, need to get to work.

Gaverion was a motorbanana rider -
    Using the power of your obnoxiously loud motorbanana, you can distrupt a player's power each night. You appear as scum if investigated on principle.

June 19th, 1969 - 9:40 PM
    PEOPLE ARE DUMB. Seriously. We went back to the people that told us they would buy the bear pelt but they were all like "Just because we said we would rather buy a bear pelt doesn't mean we actually wanted to buy a bear pelt". UGH. They even offered to pay us LESS than the wolf pelt!

On the way home some of the children even came out to laugh at us calling my us "Sullen Susy's" and "Bloody Mary"'s. Worse, some of their parents even came out saying "Now, now, that's not nice, at least Bloody Mary was able to accomplish something". HRMPH. Well, we'll show them, stupid people, stupid children.

I hope my brother is going to be O.K. He was quiet before, but now…

I'm just going to sleep. We'll figure out something tomorrow.

GabrielQ was James Pete, Petey Jim's mason brother.

June 19th, 1969 - 11:59 PM
    I can't go to sleep. I'm just so FRUSTRATED. AGH. Meh, whatever, I'm just going to sit here.

Wait, I hear something outside, it sounds like… snickering? flicking? Something, I'm going to go outside and see what it is.

Napalm Monk was Crossbow Archery Man -
    Jokes on them! Your banana is actually a crossbow, giving you killing power. Unfortunately, you only brought one bolt. Once during the game, you may choose to increase a player's potassium levels way too high, causing them to die in a serious fashion.

June 20th, 1969 - 2:00 PM
    I'm glad I was at least able to save this journal. I'm writing this in the hospital now. So, that sound that I last wrote about, seems as though some children were trying to sneak in and burn our pelts as a "joke". When I came out, I scared them and they started laughing at me. I tried to chase them off, but they then threw their torch inside of the hut. Everything started to catch on fire. I ran back to my brother and I went to try to save everything that I could, I should've stayed with my brother though! After I gathered my stuff, I noticed he still hadn't moved by the time I got back to him, everything had started to fall around us, I jumped over him and tried to protect him from the burning debris. But it was too late. I look at him now and his once beautiful face is now covered, if his face is anything like mine is right now… Ugh, I can barely stand the sight of myself. My brother hadn't said anything to me, but today he finally did say something! He said, "You know, they meant to do this." I tried to tell him it was all a joke, a twisted joke gone wrong, but, the more that I think about it, maybe he is right. How did the children get that torch, why did they come after us? Even in this hospital, I hear people snickering and laughing when they are around us. I keep telling myself, it's in my head, but it's every time. Well, they may be getting a kick out of this, but I have to remain strong. At least for my brother.

Geressen was Master Detective Chief Law Enforcer -
    Mastering the use of your potassium buster has given you the power to be law! Your banana can determine the alignment of a player during the night phase.

June 26th, 1969 - 7:13 PM
    We were finally discharged from the hospital. Which is great, but those jerks. We were already strapped for money, but the hospital fee's still needed to be paid. They took everything, all we have left is basically the clothes on our backs. We went back to our hut today, to see if there was anything left, all we found was two of our hunting knives that had managed to survive the fire. We have nothing now, what are we going to do. It's all those people's fault, I can hear them laughing at us even now, they don't care, they were just stringing us along the entire time, well fine, we don't need them, my brother and I can take care of ourselves.

Gaiaix555 was Doctor Mr Dragqueen – You take on...odd jobs. Each night, protect a player with your drugs and kool aid mix.

June 30th, 1969 - 9:00 PM ish
    It started raining again, we managed to smuggle a can of gasoline to our cave hideout, but it is miserable here. My brother said he had a plan though, I have no idea what he is talking about. He said tomorrow we will have a home, I hope he is right.

July 1st, 1969 - 1:30 PM
    I am writing to you from our brand new Tiki Hut Home! I don't know how my brother did it, but he did it! Oooh, it feels so nice to be able to stretch out again, I almost had forgotten what it felt like to be near a warm fire, able to just rest and relax in a place we called home. I have NO IDEA how my brother did this though! He is truly amazing. This tiki hut is almost exactly like our last one, except that there is this cute little mound in the center of our hut, a perfect place for us to gather around, though it does kind of smell a little bit around there. But finally! Home!

July 2nd, 1969 - 9:37 AM
    The smell is getting a bit worse, and I started noticing that the mound in the middle of the hut started getting bigger. I wonder what is going on, I'll need to talk to PurpleTop about this later on tonight.

July 2nd, 1969 - 7:47 PM
    I found out the truth about what PurpleTop had done.

I need to protect him. I heard about a person from hearing the whispers around the town. Not that anyone would talk at us, when they see us, all they do is shrink away in fear or laugh at us, thus we've pretty much tried to stay out of sight, but you still hear things.

July 4th - 6:40 PM
    Tonight I'm going to drop a letter in the mailbox. We'll see what happens.

July 7th, 1969 - 11:30 AM
    Well, what needed to be done was done. Last night my brother and I went out and threw the garbage out into the ocean on the other side of the island. We… had a little bit of a hiccup as we ran into someone on the way there. I heard my brother whisper Leonardo when we saw him. Well, whatever happened between my brother and him needn't be a worry any longer. After throwing out the trash, I told my brother to head on home and I went back to… talk… to Leonardo. I woke up this morning to the sound of a mother bear feeding her cubs on the remains of that brave man, though, thinking back, he did kind of look like a turtle. I kind of laugh about it now, but when I saw the bear I panicked and grabbed the closest thing that I had on me, a banana, and stared at the bear XD. I think the bear thought it was ridiculous as well, and kind of trotted off.

After that, I went down to the beach, along the way, however, I ran into a really creepy old man. He was heading up to meet Leonardo, and so, I decided to help him out a little bit. He had some fresh shrimp on him. I decided to take them as payment. As I sat on the beach, I saw some the trash that we threw out yesterday wash up on the beach. Oh well. Maybe I will go find that buried treasure that Leonardo was talking about was talking about, though maybe I should cook some of that shrimp that I got off of that creepy old man. We'll see.

July 7th, 1969 - 11:11 PM
    It's not enough. You know, the original owner, Leonardo, that old man, they deserved it. I'm sure they were all in the joke, that's probably where my brother noticed him, probably saw him milling around the hospital when I was asleep. I started noticing people were starting to look into me. I didn't do anything wrong. In fact, what I did was right. It needed to be done. I'm sure this is what I am supposed to do. Our parents told us that justice needs action and sometimes we need to take that action ourselves. I'm sure they must be proud of me now. In fact, I know what I must do tonight. That doctor that did almost nothing to help us but took everything that we had, that police officer who never did anything but foolishly wave around that banana of his, those stupid umbrella salesmen, how are they able to sale their wares but we never were!? Justice demands action. Tonight, I am going to take action. We were robbed of everything that we ever owned, including our own faces, tonight, it is time for the scales of justice to be evened.

July 8th, 1969 - 9:10 AM
    I told PurpleTop about the plan. For the first time in forever, I saw a glint in his eye. We were back, we were going to make our own way. I had to leave in haste, however, I am sure that people would have heard the screams and I wasn't able to hide the body well, but the war has been started. Justice has begun.

July 8th, 1969 - 9:10 PM
    PurpleTop and I went into down today with our masks that we made. People didn't even give us a second thought. Looks like trouble, however, since they found the body of Greysands22. I was scared for a moment, but PurpleTop comforted me saying it would be fine. It was weird, it always felt as though I was the one trying to be strong for my brother, but here he was, doing the same for me. It ended up being fine, as one of the pathetic umbrella merchants seemed to be framed for the murder and decided to jump into a pack of wolves when the town tried to get him for it. My brother said he had a plan for tonight. I'm excited and happy for him. My brother is now everything I have left. Only he matters, as long as I have him, I know I will be okay, everything will be fine. I'm sure our parents feel the same way, I can almost feel them, encouraging me. We will get through this, my brother and I will.

July 9th, 1969 - 6:30 AM
    MY BROTHER IS AN IDIOT! UGH! I should have asked him who he was going to target, he ended up bring home a ring that I instantly recognized came from another pair of brothers that I saw around the hospital. They were rich, they probably owned the hospital and they seemed to be inseparable. If he killed one of them, surely the other one would known and people would be able to put the pieces together. I was about to yell at my brother, but he looked so happy, that I couldn't help but giggle a little bit on the inside. This was the first time I had ever seen him so happy. I'm sure we will have to go into town again today, lest we cast suspicion on ourselves for not being there when the body is found. Knowing him, I bet he left the body in plain sight. Oh well, at least we have his face and at least I have my brother. As long as I have him, everything will be fine, everything will be alright.

July 9th, 1969 - 11:59 PM
    I… he's… gone…
    We went out into the crowd and my brother got too excited, before I could stop him, he started touting about how great of a tracker he was, even though he barely survived the wolf and I was the one that killed the bear. People caught onto him however and started questioning him about his actions in the past days. Just as I was about to pull him out of the crowd, I saw a flash of a banana bolt go through his head, his beautiful, perfect head. The idiot even carried the face and ring of his victim last night, so it was just too obvious who the cause of that was. Luckily, the town got distracted when some being came down and took an umbrella from another one of those stupid umbrella salesmen.

But… now… what do I do… my dearest older brother, what am I going to do without you. You were all that I had, you were the last thing worth living for on this Earth. First I lost my parents, then we lost our home, now I lost the only thing left of value on this world. What did I ever do wrong? I was just carrying out justice! Now, what is there left to live for in this world? There's just… nothing… nothing at all…

I won't let them take the only thing I have left, my story, I am going to end it myself, I won't give them the satisfaction of taking the only thing left that I own.

Signed, KTCAOP