Theme Adjustments #2 - Maljaran Races

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 8, 2015.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Also, lava front is a lower aoe

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

exactly so we need lower cost perhaps 4-5 nora as sass suggested

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I don't follow

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

sass analysed front abd said it was over costed so it should reduce by 5 nora as well as tunnel vegetation is overcosted so it can loose 1-2 nora so that leoss druid is cheaper

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, but we also just dismantled his reason, so I think the cost should probably stay as-is, considering it's the only front that actually impedes in an aoe3 (whereas lava front is aoe2 and water front doesn't impede)

6. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

More accurately tunnel veg should cost 2/4/7 (or maybe 2/5/8) not 2/6/10 and jungle front should cost 6 Nora not 8. These 2 ability cost reductions (of which jungle front exists solely on the druid) would bring its price within reason.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  7. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

The sheer volume of thematic and factional synergy warrant lava and water fronts cost. There is no substantial synergy warranting jungle fronts cost. Hell, sand front does more offensively in theme than jungle does defensively yet sand front costs 4 Nora and can't be countered, where as jungle front can be countered via flight, leap, mountaineer, etc.

To top it off the druid also pays 4 extra Nora for trailblazer so your own champs aren't penalized by impeding veg. So it's basically a 12 Nora ability in effect.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    Thbigchief and chickenpox2 like this.
  8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I just want my freaking Tortuns to not suck as hard as they do now. Is that pushing it so hard.

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

(Stating the obvious)

Leoss = IS/ST split.

ST spell: Cleansing Storm
    IS spell: Disarm
    IS spell: Unobstructive View

Could be used in a full Leoss battlegroup without having to bring a non-Leoss champion in the fold.

I have seen non-Leoss brought in for ranged options, such as Scarlet Wing. But if we do reduce the cost of the Leoss Druid, it will help.

However, I would like to have Paragon of Ailur to be changed back to a healer as he was prior to revamp. If we can add Cleanse to one upgrade path and heals (single, mass, DF) to the other, he would finally be used. This would eliminate the need to bring in PoV for DF and heals, and another champ or spell for cleanse. Here is the thread for his proposed changes:

Paragon of Ailur proposed changes

10. Gaedel

If we can make this change to have Paragon the main healer for Leoss, we could remove heal from the Leoss Druid and focus more on range damage dealer for him instead of wasting the spot for heals on him. Thoughts?

11. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

Leoss really do need a lot of work, Magnates have been practically shoeboxed, leoss Druid is just too expensive, I think he would be better off losing heal and become a little more cost efficient, say replacing heal with some sort of shape shift. Give the heal to paragon because he's just terribad. Leoss beaters for the most part are ok except for ward, he really needs his evasive back imo.

12. Nora That

For once I agree with you

13. Nora That

Agree on too expensive but tunnel is needed on him I say remove heal and make him more of a druid say shapeshift into something, and let the paragon get the heals

14. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

BUFF KANENS! :D or create new KANES!! and throw away Kiergana, she's crap with 5 spd - give us a new Kanen split hero! :D :D WEEEEEEE
    (i know no one wants this) xD
    HATERS!!
    and melting stitched with constructs it's a dumb idea -_- just like mine wanting a new split hero

Skeezick likes this.
  15. Gaedel

Agree completely. Wards used to protect others with AOE defense buff, which matches it's flavor to protect Ailur. Now he just protects himself.

Magnates need DF and Haste on separate upgrade paths. Druid drop heal and become range go-to guy, or how about Improve Range?

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Librarian with portal, detect and shatter is amazing not often i prefer random stacked abilities but in this case I LIKE IT

17. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Not only did Stitched Seamstress not get buffed, but she got nerfed AGAIN by adding 6 nora to make her 73 nora. Very disappointing! :(

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note that while some individual champs got adjusted, the initiatives that will come out of this thread hasn't been implemented.

19. Nora That

ALL I've seen is Sokolov give us the "Obamacare" promises and sell us on crap then do as HE pleases. This has been the WORST patch in history of pox in the almost 8 years I have been playing

20. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

This has probably been one of the best patches in the history of pox since I've been playing.

SPiEkY likes this.