Theme Adjustments #2 - Maljaran Races

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Sok, we've missed you

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I already repurpose stitched monolith, I think that two remains would be too abusable.

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

valid point.... they are slow and squishy for their cost and dont play with the same oomph that they used to. I am in favor of improving them but toning down to efficiency status isn't what id like to see happen. it just seems that that is what most people are pushing for.

ideally id like to see more CC and defensive options added... or just buffing raw stats.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

shhhh,lets not get nerfed yet,let us have little fun being op first

5. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

making Reconstruction cost nora maybe just 5 or 10 would be a good way to balance the stitched

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

5 nora lol no

7. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

? why not. 5 nora is a practically negligible amount and it solves the issuse of reconstructing once grants you a 60 nora champ

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I think you are misunderstanding him. Reconstructs are currently 12 nora. 5 would be too efficient.

Skeezick likes this.
  9. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

If it's practically negligible as you say, then let's not waste the programmers' time to do something so negligible. ;)

10. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can stitched shaman get reconstruct on base, or else move around the upgrade choices?
    Kinda sucks being forced to get it and lose out on two amazing choices.

11. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

Leoss Suggestion:
    Pride of Ailur-This Champion has two pride stacks and 1 soul stack. This champion gains 2 dmg for every 3 soul stack, every 6 soul stacks it gains 1 range
    Soul of Ailur-This Champion has 2 soul stacks and 1 pride stack. This champion gains 1 def for every 3 pride stacks, every 8 pride stacks it gains 1 rank of tough

This makes them work together globally, and they work together to get stacks up. In the current situation, if you had 3 prides and 1 soul, kill the soul and everything is poop. Also leoss atm are trash because they must stay grouped with certain other leoss.

With the suggestion, if you deployed a ton of offensive champs and 1 defensive champ, the defensive champ would be super tanky
    whereas if you deployed a ton of defensive+1 offensive, the offensive would be really strong

Early game:
    You have 1 offensive and 1 defensive deployed, each would have 3 of each stack which means the offensive champ has +2 damage. The defensive champ has +1 defense.
    Deploy 1 more offensive, 5/4 stacks, no bonus
    Deploy 1 more offensive, 7/5 stacks, offensive champ are still at +2, defensive champ is at +2 def OR deploy defensive, 5/7, offensive gains 4 damage and defensive no bonus
    Deploy 1 more offensive on a offensive, 9/6 stacks This is the money shot. The dmg buff is at +4 for exactly 6 stacks and gains 1 range, defensive gains 3 def and 1 rank of tough

The one you have less of is stronger at what it does, the one you have more of is weaker, but still gains a buff at what it does

something gotta happen with red/bluefist, it feels like soul bond is a separate race within the race

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

@heroex7777 clearly you don't play leoss enough go back and play it or just ignore it cause you will never be able to reach battlemaster

13. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Stitched magearm/merged to get stitched symbiosis.

I mean they are made up of three stitchers so this technically would make them drop 3 relics.

Netherzen likes this.
  14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I hope this is a joke.

15. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

We are all laughing on the inside pedey

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Pantier Lurker
    I like to see changes to pantier lurker he's a bit expensive with 75-82 nora
    switch shadestrike with shadowspawn
    make UP2 escape, stealth shadowstrike this will give a reduction of -6 nora
    this will allow him to maximise on his detect make him 69-72 nora with escape

Sentinel of aliur
    He not really used much only 1 in top 200 meta but i think he could be really useful as font defender
    -5 damage and -5 Health
    add font blessing to the base
    U2 will have soul of Aliur, Defender 3 , Font Defender

Charai Outrunner
    He also is a very expensive champ with detect it because of his speed
    reduce speed to 6 leap upgrade romoved
    detect 2 romoved ,Evasive 2 to base
    U1
    Initiative 1/2
    U2
    Detect 2 4n
    Leap 3 6n
    Pin down 8n

@sassquatch like to hear what you think about this

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  17. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

ur a **** for no reason

Tweek516 likes this.
  18. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

I rather liked the old scavanger, who could not attack unless it was via pack mentality. Would it be possible to have that as a Focus of Kanen? The mongerals do not have an attack, but are cheap and maybe with passives like Aura / mark / drive etc.. The Pack Leaders attack and are big brutes.

narvoxx likes this.
  19. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

buff arcanist, his 2/2 cd is now 3/3

20. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

I'm not for all mongrels not having an attack but I really loved Kanen Scavengers' design