themed decks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damnfoolishyeti, Oct 30, 2016.

1. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

How are the sales going?
    Main points:
    *Create new decks for sale (should be relatively free for developers).
    *change prices to $10 a piece perhaps?
    *give basic tactical detail such as late game based, combo units based, etc...

discuss?

2. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

I buy the elven one for gold for about ~800k pb (hard grind I know). Otherwise they are very outdated. Not sure how to solve that kind of issue because the meta changes every patch/expansion (somewhat) so would be 'time intensive' for the devs to think up semi-competitive relevant theme decks every few weeks that would stay relevant for the next few weeks/players would buy them.

davre likes this.
  3. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

My view on them is more of a casual thing like starter decks for any other card game. I don't think anyone expects rank 1 stuff especially for $10. The idea is to have them more focused on "pure" themes like stitched?
    that revolve around a very unique core mechanic.

My hope is to help new players have access to a complete playstyle they desire. They'll be more likely to accept losses and have the mentality that "Oh I could have done this instead" instead of "his shits op. To help retain the upcoming player base.

4. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Does just buying the elven deck give more value than the boxes? I guess it's more consistent, last box I got I think I only got 600k pb and that was with a legendary, albeit a low value one. I don't even know what comes in the theme decks, does it say anywhere?

5. GoldTiger

I get ~800k last I checked. My last box was only about ~500k for reference.

6. Compost

Is there somewhere where you can see what comes in it?

7. GoldTiger

8. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Ya looks like the elf one gives the most value thats good to know! Lol

9. Compost