theRed would like to be a moderator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thered, Jan 17, 2017.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If you're the kind of person to ask for moderation powers, you likely aren't the kind of person cut out for moderation.

Ohmin, Kampel, Willow and 3 others like this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Senshu I have screenshots of him being inappropriate, he's not mod worthy.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Just to comment on this. To be a moderator one needs to stand out within the community as being a positive influence and exemplify everything we look for in a moderator. What that specifically entails is something we don't reveal because we want those who naturally conduct themselves in a way that fits being a moderator.

DiCEM0nEY, Kampel, thered and 2 others like this.
  5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

So when do i start?

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

#tattletale

7. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Sounds like thered ain't getting moderator status unless he uses Domination on Senshu.

thered likes this.
  8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sounds hot

MEATMAN and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just wait until I pull out Slaver's Whip ;)

MEATMAN, Kampel, thered and 4 others like this.
  10. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

All I was doing was asking. I am not looking for recognition and If I do not get to be a moderator it I would still be more than happy to be a community member of this great game. All I was doing was asking a question. Sokolov told me to post my inquiry in the forums so that's what I did. I was not looking to stir anything up.

If I was inappropriate in the past I do apologize but we are all human right? I was a teenager when I started playing this game and I am 26 now. Many things change in a persons life and I know I am not the same person that I was when I began playing this game.

@Cydna I am sure there was things I said in the past that I am not proud of but that was years ago. Should I really be getting reprimanded for things that happened that long ago?

@SPiEkY The only reason I am asking here is because Sokolov told me to come here to do so. Are you telling me I should not be listening to the greens? All I am doing is following what he told me to do.

@Pedeguerra Why would I want recognition? All I want to do is give back to the community that has done so much for me over the years. Even though the game is small (as it always has been), all I want to do is give back to the players and the game that has given me so much over the years. If I don't become a moderator it changes nothing with me. I am not leaving in a day, or a week, or a month, or a year. I am back for good and I very happy to be back

@Sokolov Thanks for even giving me an opportunity to try to be a moderator! :)

Long story short I love this game and almost everyone that plays it, even the people who don't believe in me or believe that I am serious about this. I am back for good and I am just happy to be part of this community. I only made this thread because like I said, I asked Sokolov about what I needed to do to even have a chance of being a moderator and he told me to contact Senshu on the forums so that is what I was trying to do.

I am truly sorry if I made anyone upset and I hope you all have as much fun playing this game as I have throughout the years.

Happy poxing guys!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    Tweek516, Etherielin and guokamoli54 like this.
  11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

How the Firk do you think being a moderator is somehow giving back to the game?!!

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  12. thered

Because I plan to be on every day or almost every day. Like I said I am not looking for recognition. I just want to do my part and help this game out any way I can, If the greens don't think I deserve it than I absolutely respect their decision.

What I want to know is how is asking for something like this a bad thing? I just want to do my part how ever I can. If they don't want me to be a moderator than I am sure they have a very good reason in not letting me be. I totally respect the devs and everything they have done to try and help this game survive.

If they wanted another moderator in the game all I am saying is I would be happy to help them out. Like I said I am not trying to create waves by asking Senshu if he wants me to be a moderator. I didn't realize asking for this would make so many people mad/angry. Why is asking such a big deal? If they say no then they say no and I keep playing the game I have loved for almost a decade now.

Gnomes likes this.
  13. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

lol never thought i'd agree with pedeguerra xD but seriously your desperate desire for attention is just coming off as sad now

Kampel likes this.
  14. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i support @Ballballer for moderator. and dev. make pox great again! ^_^

Willow likes this.
  15. thered

If it they don't want to do it that is fine by me guys. I'll say it again, all I was doing was following Markoth and Sokolov's advice. I don't know why this is making so many people upset?

Etherielin likes this.
  16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Make it a poll.

17. thered

Shouldn't it be the greens choice? I didn't realize this was a popularity contest

18. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

If it means anything you would have my vote. You and @Sepulcher have always been my favorite poxers lol

thered likes this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I didn't necessarily mean for my post to be directed at you, more so towards the conversation in general.

20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

There is a conversation option in the forums - you could've talked to Senshu through it - but you chose to post in GD instead.

Kampel likes this.