Things that need nerfing mega thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bushido, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hey All,

So I made a thread about Maxx, Stitched Combo, and Aspect of Growth. But I am still finding things that are above and beyond any other in terms of sheer power. Basically, the point of this thread is to document things that are too efficient. Please feel free to post suggestions, and I will approve / disapprove them.

Things that are too good :
    1) Maxx
    2) Arise
    3) Aspect of Growth
    4) Reckless Command
    5) Dreamblossom
    6)Skeezick Trigger
    7) Hyaenid Dreamcrusher
    8) Thunderhoof
    9. Honor Coin
    10) Ancient Wisp (garu whisperer summon)
    11) Cycloean bolt case
    12) peaks marid
    13). sacred temple
    14). Hyaenid Storm reader
    15).Sunder hellion
    16).Throne of the circle
    17. Skeezick furnace
    18. Demolisher
    19. Secluded Shrine
    20). Jellibrium (mainly the issue is jelli mind)
    21). Geomancer
    22). Griffin perch
    23). Emerald wing (same as peaks marid pretty much)
    24). Still water mutant
    25). Aspect of Divinity
    26). Ruub
    27). Aspect of Chaos
    28) . FS angel - recently nerfed, tbd
    29). gritmaw (rock defiance is too strong, so they need serious nerfs)
    30). Healing (in general, needs to overhauled) / toned down, espeically aoe healing - It actually needs much longer cds, but that is impossible to change atm.
    31). Dawnmist
    32). Yeti Curate
    34). Crystal Phoenix (mainly due to crystals buff, although obviously it is strong)
    35). Crystal Elemental - too much EHP and threat for cost (compared to wandering zombie, an fw "power" rune, this thing is better in evey way)

^^ feel free to add more / ask for an explanation as to why these are on list.

-----

Asked to debate in other thread:

Eroding Winds
    Geekal High One

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  2. Bushido

Ok, after playing a game, it's quite obvious some of the things that are grossly op (in the faction with defacto best bonus)

Here they are, ranked

Cycloean bolt case (too good. Needs short lived 1, and either remove manic or give lumbering with no benefit of cost). Both will be necessary because of sp bonus.

2) peaks marid- still too powerful. Damage too high, swap 3 to synergistic, cost too low, jolt too strong.

3). Dream crusher - having static greeting on a summon kill is top much, especially when everything has spark curse etc.

4). Storm reader - needs to lose teleport. 8 damage pings that are 0 effort to proc need to actually have risk with positioning. You shouldnt just be able to tp in and deal 8 damage in an aoe.

3. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

You’re a joke lol

Scrijordan likes this.
  4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

after playing A game, here are the definite conclusions of balance

5. Bushido

The power of math!

6. Bushido

You're trash , and I'm muting you

7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

point 7 and point 13...

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

seems you played against a electric bg once or twice. what were you playing, what map, what deploys? so many factors that could lead to your loss.

9. Bushido

Most recent was 5 font. Just a death benefit bg. Honestly the deck is just over tuned. Short live 2 + manic and death nova 3 for 44 nora - *12% discount isn't something that will ever be fair, regardless of map. Especially since it scales with spark curse and storm reader and not to mention things like the flanking spell for 30 nora.

Also, peaks mariad. That thing really is obnoxious. It's already a great support at little cost. But when you factor in spark curse and storm reader, it becomes obnoxious as well.

It's the over arching problem of SP having the best bonus, with FS having the second best bonus; you can't really give these factions hyper efficent mid game power with limitless utility because they will almost never lose. The only thing that holds them back is UD with maxx really. That's why I also suggest nerfing hyaenid dream crusher; it's not that this rune is overpowered in a vacuum, it's that SP shouldn't have a hard counter to 90% of summons globally. Summons are supposed to be a way to safely stall out the game, and agaisnt sp, that's really necessary. Not to mention it also gives static greeting, which means it doesn't even have much of a downside of playing it when you can, because it's inflicting shock to reals.

So, yes, electric is indeed too strong. And im not being but hurt about losing. I think if I was that kind of person, I'd complain about salmaan equips, which I did lose to before, and they do have some overpowered mechanics, but overall they had counter play.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  10. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Nothing from IS. No explanation needed.

Please continue. I want every one to realize how shitty this game actually is and why it caters to “this type of person”

Lets keep going until the game is basically able to be done with your fingers since any and all calculations were destroyed because “oh my brain hurts trying to calculate SL passive+ Defense+Tough damage+ resistance physical(Windrax aka bastions kryptonite)= I think 1 damage darn it it regenerate all my damage in two turns! Dracanic benediction! Nerf them!”

you already do that type of nerfing so I don’t have to think at all... just click and post nerf threads when that doesn’t work=poxnora

11. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Literally nobody takes this guy (Dicem0ney in case you think I'm talking about you) seriously.

12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Yeap all 40 of you.

Bushido likes this.
  13. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Do you just read the numbers you want or actually pay attention to what's being said to you?

14. Bushido

You sound pretty butt hurt tbh

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  15. belalugosi

belalugosi The King of Potatoes

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  16. Bushido

added sacred temple. not going to add angel of nourishment becasue it is geting nerfed anyways, but literally 90% of players have been playing FS adaptive. Including igor. #balance.

17. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

18. Bushido

Added skeezick furnace. Spot destroying a relic for 25 -10 nora is a bit much. But when you can even salvage the relic, it's almost 0 risk.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Do you realize everytime you change one thing everything else becomes unbalanced? You are like some wizard guy who thinks nerfing is magical. Magic creates imbalance in the maya. Stop using magic.

20. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Why you so horny for nerfing all the time? You make things worse. Leave it be.

See this guy down here. This is you when you see a rune you don't like and you just cannot stop nerf calling. "You so nerf thirsty."

[​IMG]