Things that need nerfing mega thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bushido, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

yes, thats why I only call for nerfs for things that are WAY out of whack powerwise / opression. Things that take away decision making and are literally brainless need to be nerfed. Examples:

1) Maxx
    2) Arise
    3) Aspect of Growth
    4) Reckless Command
    5) Dreamblossom
    6)Skeezick Trigger
    7) Hyaenid Dreamcrusher
    8) Thunderhoof
    9. Honor Coin
    10) Ancient Wisp (garu whisperer summon)
    11) Cycloean bolt case
    12) peaks marid
    13). sacred temple
    14). Hyaenid Storm reader
    15).Sunder hellion
    16).Throne of the circle
    17. Skeezick furnace

Up for debate / further discussion:

Eroding winds,
    Geekal high one

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  2. Bushido

Added a couple more

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Hey, if you just want to rant and let off steam, then sure, keep as you are. but if you really want to see a change, and not just waste your time, you have to give specific examples with backed up evidence and factual / objective thought behind it.

i can refute about 3/4 of the things you said there. funnily enough only the SP things can i some what agree with, and its my favorite faction yes, but i think we want a healthy game right? while i cant see a single nerf call for something from your faction (FW) so if you want change, here is an example of a nerf call that you could give etherelien.

"Hey ether i belive that Cyclopean Bolt case is too strong, it is 45 nora, (around 38 with sp bonus) hand deals easily upwards of 30-40 dmg before it dies. not only does it to this damage but it also causes the enemy to use a spell relic equip to stall it, or they waste ap moving around it or killing it. this is not in line with other shortlived initiative champs such as Bezerker from FW for these reasons X, Y and Z. here are my suggestions for a change to bring him down a bit to match other factions strengths"

Now looking at skeletal berzerker haha that champ is really strong and at par with boltcase... look:
    upload_2021-3-27_12-7-43.png upload_2021-3-27_12-8-6.png

maybe just play a swap champion such as the new fleshweaver and he should be very strong...

4. Bushido

You can't compare champions in sp, or spells in fs to other factions apples to apples. The bonuses are too efficent.

Sp shouldnt have things like short lived, vulnerabilities that dont ACTUALLY hinder champions, passive nora gen, etc. That's just the way it is pretty much due to their bonus.

As far as actually comparing skeletal bezerker to bolt case, I'm not going to do that because it's dishonest even at a champion in a vacuum level.

As far as new netherwraith goes, made my comments on the sheet, I expect them to get ignored, don't care, itll likely be a nerf not a buff due to transfer life 2.

This isn't a thread to let off steam, this is a thread to document things that need to be nerfed. My hope is that one day we will have a better development team that will fix these runes.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Anything can happen in this world, what about you leave the solutions in case you are not around when people want to fix this injustice?

6. Bushido

That sounds sorta like communism, I'm not interested.

7. Pimplepopperhasthejuice

Pimplepopperhasthejuice The King of Potatoes

I would like to add Eroding Winds to your listing and Gekaal, High One

My reasoning for Eroding Winds
    1. Lasts to long - 4 turns
    2. Causes damage to all champs / relics deployed during those four turns​

I believe you cant stop #2 without some coding but can shorten the amount of turns to 2.

As for Gekaal, High One
    1. Initial damage at 8 but residual damage from Nora Incarnate 1st hit 15, 2nd at 10 and 3rd at 5
    2. Bastion of Will - giving all friendly champ Iron Will
    3. One with nora - which isnt to bad but adding in 1 and 2 makes him hard to stop(also with FS healing abilities)

My fix drop Nora Incarnate to 1 turn and/or reduce that damage type to two and for Bastion of Will - friendly champs within 5 spaces receive Iron Will

8. Bushido

Lets debate these, im not saying you are wrong, but maybe you can convince me of them.
    Hey,

Thanks for contributing to the thread. I'm inclined to disagree about eroding winds; it can get insane value if not careful, and it can get very good value even if you are careful, but I dont see it as needing a nerf. There is some counter play in that you should never deploy relics in your fonts vs IS. I've made a mental note to never do that, and coupled with the semi recent nerf, I havent felt it was completely unfair.

I am not saying I'm right about this being up / op, I'm just debating ur first point about it killing defensively placed relics- you shouldn't place defensive relics in your own font unless you have no choice.

For the second point , I'm actually almost inclined to agree, geekal is hyper efficent with his pokes, and fs healing (healing in general is too strong rn). There's some redeeming factors to his bs in that he's ff only, hes limited range, and low base hp pool. I tend to give heros a "pass" on their bs, usually because it encourages more ff decks, which is a good thing. That being said, the one shotting potential is extremely strong.

So, I'll add these as up for debate or sth rn, and again, thanks for contributing. @Pimplepopperhasthejuice

9. Bushido

added a few more ST runes (which had been given a pass mainly due to lack of people playing them). I think snow gen is very strong on its own, but I think targeting healing is the better approach for nerfing. Heal Mass 3 as an ability is way too game changingly strong , epecially when coupleed with snowshroud and base HP boost from bonus.