This 50 dollar "bargain" is a huge ripoff and slap in the face

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The art is where the majority of the cost is.

And yes, he has unique animations for 2 abilities (compared to one for Outcast De'lim).

That said, I am checking with the artist to see if we can get a blue robed version to help differentiate him sprite-wise.

mortal ix, SPiEkY and DrakeArron like this.
  2. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

TBH I prefer a red robe, but it would make other players happy so I'd be okay with it :p
    EDIT: Alternatively you could try to work his chair into the sprite ala maxarek, but considering he walks around like your average champion that might look strange. Perhaps have it be carried by servants or something?

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

if there are unique animations, having those looping on the sprite preview would help demonstrate value and drive sales in a big way, my man

mortal ix, DrakeArron and SPiEkY like this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That or a preview gif/video in the announcement.

DrakeArron, newsbuff and SPiEkY like this.
  5. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Yeah, not to mention, how many people have actually played the new xulos? Like, how many people who are complaining about him know about those animations? I mean, of you see how little the sprite changed and imediately hate it, its not like your going to actually play it to find out about them.

6. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

I took a double and triple take when i read it was 2 boxes only, i thought dog had made a typo... looking at the 3 box picture i was thinking some crazy thoughts like oh its 1 + 0.5 + 0.5 boxes because two of the boxes looked half as large as the mid box and they had 2 written on front of them. if id had the money to buy the megabox? right away i doubt id have read the text. i agree with what burn said,......glad dog are sorting this.

boxes have always been a negative element for me, i have sometimes before only got the minimum number of exo's i could out of megaboxes, ive been unlucky... i dont see the value in the boxes either, cur are not worth much in pb and $50 worth of pb credits would go way further and thats an expensive site.

i dont like reskins, would rather a completely new champ was released as le, id feel it was worth buying then but i know that wont happen. i think such reskins if they have to happen should be reskins or new runes not real old ones. anyway i will probably collect xulos new skin anyway, but will avoid buying it from dog if i can due cost.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Needs moar MAP_KITHIRHILLBASKIT, a real mans map.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

SPiEkY and Baskitkase like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahahah this meme is hilarious.
    Whenever I'm in a bad mood and not willing to write a constructive post, I shall use this. It will mean I'm bashing hehehe.

Lushiris likes this.
  10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note: Xulos the Glorious will be updated to be purple to help differentiate the sprites.

Mika is the next reskin and has a giant flower on her head, so should be good there :D

bambino and SPiEkY like this.
  11. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

thass wassup...
    this is how it should be done..
    the games accessibility remains the same and collectors have that special lim to show off...
    a nicely done lim at that.