This game is a lost cause....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Feb 11, 2020.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Prove me wrong....

Imbalance
    Bugs
    UI Bugs

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

i dont think it's that imbalanced. anyone still playing ST beasts or icefangs is automatically a scrub crutching on OP runes, and it doesn't happen that often so it doesn't bother me

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

For us it's not broken because we are so used to it but if a new players start they probably rage quit
    we lost easily 500-1000 players because was the game imbalanced both new and old

4. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I agree that some BG's are OP because of the synergy and how quickly they can be set up. My issue with imbalance is how some factions are restricted in design while other are given freedom. Its not an issue that can be solved easily. The game would have to have some kind of system that balances runes across the board. Currently if I am correct that system is a developers thumb with some oversight.

5. Markus422

Markus422 The King of Potatoes

This game is a lost cause bc the que times don't let me play it

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well you should try doing what I used to do before I quit playing, which was get people together to play special formats.

was honestly amazingly fun.

my favorite was playing only with runes from drums of war and back.

considering that pox will never get another expansion, the best way to experience the thrill of a new expansion is by playing limited formats like block specific sets, makes you look at runes with a whole new light and crap runes suddenly seem far more viable.

for example frost wolf was like an all star in my drums of war deck, back then

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020 at 7:16 AM
    Valkyr and Axeraiser like this.
  7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This game was toast when they nerfed, everything in favor of draining the life out of anything original and swagger. For example, Barbarians the game legit spent forever trying to develop this theme, into something that works for both players, and they gut the exemplar, then make every human a barbarian, then they gut the synergy and then they nerfed the standalones.

All of this was orchestrated by the scrubs who just plain hated getting hammerstriked, even though they ran 40 Nora doom.