This Guy Finally Resigned

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sokolov, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

So this guy has been in the AZ news for awhile now, adamantly refusing to resign and trying to hang on. The legislature here didn't vote to force him out, wanting to "investigate" but as more and more details came out he lost what little support remained and he finally did resign last week.

"... and she suggests Stringer ask about child trafficking.

He responds by saying that he doesn't think sex trafficking is a concern and said, "I don't like to demonize it."

Stringer also said while he doesn't think there is much child sex trafficking there are "a lot of 15-year-old prostitutes." He laughed after making that comment. The 1980s charges included accusations that Stringer paid for sex with one child who was 15 for part of the time.

Hamilton told investigators that Stringer said he didn't think there was any "damage" from child sex trafficking, saying, "If an uncle takes his niece or nephew to a playground, and they go on the merry-go-round and have some ice cream, and then do their thing, that’s just part of the experience."

She said Stringer told her they could "agree to disagree" when she insisted sex trafficking caused life-long damage to children. She was "shaken" by the experience."

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...sPgpyNdmfoRsqZ28neI18rttBjI80ARbGkRv2zGBtXrbg

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Never heard of him, but it's awfully "convenient" that he resigned just 2 days before the Ethics Committee released their report on his 1983 charges. I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but it always seems like these corrupt politicians resign just before all the skeletons in their closets come to light. Very suspicious.

Also lol@ "I love being a daddy figure to the little girls". Sure, I bet you do lol.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, I don't think people outside of AZ know about this guy. Nor would they know about another rep that got voted out who was speeding constantly and saying he had "immunity." He'd even gloat to the police who stopped him and brag about how fast he'd always drive.