This weeks Epic Quests (Question)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mercer Skye, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

So I have one that says play a deck with 2 champions with a summon ability. Cool, I'm pretty confident that's anything that makes a dude.

I then have another quest that says play 2 champions with a 'summoned' ability. Now I'm confused. Is that one of the 'Do X, THEN summon sonething' dudes? Like Zombie Headchucker? He makes an attack, and then it summons a thing.

2. Galandra

Galandra The King of Potatoes

3. Mercer Skye

That makes sense. But I have two separate quests on the list:

Deploy 2 or more champions with a summon ability (3k gold)

Play a deck with 2 or more champions with a summoned ability (1500 gold)

I'm just curious if that's making a distinction between two different types of summoning abilities, or if I just lucked out and have two quests I can complete just including a couple of dudes. Looking through skills, some are Summon X (Like Skeleton Lord, Summon Skeleton 3: Summon a Skeleton with 'stats' (CD whatever, so much AP to use), and there are some with 'Do a thing, then create a summoned something after' like zombie headchucker, with Chuck: Flaming Skull (Make an attack at 2-5 range, a summoned flaming skull is summoned in an adjacent space to the target)

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You have to use abilities that interact with summoned units specifically like disbelief.

5. Mercer Skye

Gotcha. Thank you. I'm imagining sever summons works as well

6. Mercer Skye

Apparently ritual abilities worked on that as well.

Also got another ambiguous one for this next set. Healing Powers: Summon 2 champions with a Heal ability. So far, I haven't found a heal ability that doesn't tick the box. Started with some potentially less than obvious choices, Bone Circle Archmage with ritual of healing (Sac a summoned unit, heal the nearest friendly and this one by 8), and Tormented Priest with Dark healing (Steal half of your opponent's healing effects and distribute the amount stolen to friendly units). Those worked.

Charged Heal works.

Haven't tried Empathy yet (Haven't trawled through my runes to see if FW has any units with it)

I'm not gonna bother testing the obvious choices. I think it's safe to assume Heal Self, Heal 1/2/3, Mass Heal 1/2/3 all apply for sure.

Actually, one 'heal' ability doesn't work. Regeneration doesn't tick the box. Although I also have the quest for deploying at least 2 units with regeneration /shrug