Thoughts on recent terror attacks

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Aug 19, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

2. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Those damn Buddhist monks acting up again.

BurnPyro and super71 like this.
  3. super71

I'm also curious how many attacks have been reported in Europe since the refugee crisis, if anyone could find that number that would be greatly appreciated.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I notice you actually do not have thoughts on the terror attacks seeing as how you only posted 2 links to news articles and no actual original thought of your own.
    I don't understand why you keep trying to tie refugees to domestic terrorism by radicalised local youths moreso in the face of UN reports claiming forcing refugees into hidden routes would seriously dammage international security.
    my guess is it is because you want to justify your own predjudice and your stance on refugees not worthy of being treated like humans. (because muslims) please stop asking us to do that for you, we will not be part of it.

are you doing the bidding of muslim extremists by accident? or is this deliberate? You are jumping at this chance to try and divert attention away from your neonazis because broadly speaking your friends and the muslim extremists have the same goals.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. super71

It gets old repeating myself over and over again, it's like talking about changing the fw bonus. Neonazis are just as shitty as Muslim extremists and I've said this one hundred times now. Also why is it my friends ;), again @kalasle @Geressen has violated the coc by throwing out accusations and name calling.

I'd prefer this to be about specifically what was posted, if you wanna name call and insult people as usual without having a discussion take it somewhere else and stop deflecting the attention from what I posted.

6. super71

I simply posted two articles because I have my own thoughts on the matter but it's not worth me posting them because the name calling and me being a racist is all that is talked about.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you posted links, a whole bunch of nothing , and asked about Bane Shift that has been debunked over and over and to which your "sollutions" are unworkable.
    you have not shared your thoughts so I shared mine, stop playing a victim role you little snowflake I didn't call you a **** or a racist I merely mused that it would explain your stances since you will not extrapolate your throughts on the matter or explain them in any way.

you are not posting your thoughts because you'd be called racist for the thoughts you didn't dare post?

what the Bane Shift?

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

If anyone feels that a rule has been violated, please contact a moderator through private messages and explain the situation. We appreciate it when community members direct our attention to things that may violate the CoC, because moderators work on a volunteer basis and may not be able to view every post in every thread. Any further questions or comments about moderation, whether respect to this thread or any other, can be taken up through private messages.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Super has gone through his whole life running to mommy when confronted, he's exhibiting the same behavior on these forums.

Why don't you take personal responsibility? Bootstraps baby

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

offense is taken not given.

instead of explaining your views you are trying to get my post removed for likening your previously expressed views to what both the "alt-right" and extremist muslims want.
    it would be a hundred times easier to actually write your thoughts and views, since you claim they share no commonality with aformentioned.

I for one am glad terrorists in europe seem to have a hard time getting reliable explosives and weapons.