Thread Title... War / Political stuff?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IMAGIRL, Feb 28, 2021.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I don't know what to name this thread.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

American dream is destroying/crushing other countries dream so they migrate to America

For profit!

I'm joking but seriously they need to calm down so does China Russia and all other large counties who think they can just step on smaller countries and get away with it like they could 100-200 years ago

3. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

"A Medley of Smedley" could be a fair title.

So... who wants to talk about the implications of it?

It's not just manufacturers and banks that are involved. It should be clear based on the ongoing silence and/or tacit support by the institutional media of not only current military engagements but also a near bloodlust to expand more into Syria and other such places that they are either incompetent or don't have the people's interests in mind. To point out but one facet of it.

That would be nice... but recent history has informed them that they can continue to get away with it even as recently as 7 years ago. It is an old problem, to be sure. But also a recent one.

How do you intend to hold them accountable? And in what way might I or others be able to assist you if your plan seems reasonable?