THUNDER DEAD deck

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by skix21, Apr 11, 2014.

1. skix21

skix21 The King of Potatoes

Can anyone help me with a lightning themed deck i dont have an SP doom bringers.. i have 300k+ points in POXBOX.

:p please help me SP is <3

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Try this out! It includes all the lightning tricks you need. You could drop a voil jester and firebomber for barbarian bolts, and drop a peaks tactics for a VP. Cyclonic Fesh would be the only expensive addition I would make. Chaos braves are the best value for money sp legendary atm, you could drop the mud elementals for some!http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/CiXC3nCaGC5TcynC4PC5dCw8cgJCwHS3tS7yS6Yr2YR2ZrOE2W

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  4. Creosoto

Creosoto The King of Potatoes

There's no place for an Aspect of Chaos?

5. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

fk AoC

6. Creosoto

Creosoto The King of Potatoes

A very helpful and constructive comment o_O

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

If you use 2x stormcaller, AoC might make sense. Otherwise he's kind of a very slow champion-1 charge per turn. And considering that most decks have a way to take him out pretty easily, reset his charges, or make him useless (soulreave for FW, fading recollection for UD, vertical push for SP, drown for FS (assuming he gets grounded), blink for IS, etc.) you're taking a nora hit for a champ that's not doing much for a long time. And then, when he finally gets rolling with enough charges, your opponent gets rid of him. Spends less nora to take him out or reset the charge counter.

Creosoto likes this.
  8. skix21

skix21 The King of Potatoes

thanks for the help guys appreciated :)