Tilted Battlemaster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Extinctshun, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Extinctshun

Extinctshun I need me some PIE!

Just want to drop this here for some LULS. I initially was queing some garbage fun bg i made centered around the Onyx IS bird with super range (not-competitive at all). I run into this guy playing fire so I forfeit early and play my KF bg. This guys initially flames me when I beat his UD fire bg saying I only beat him because he wasn't paying attention and that I am dog Bane Shift. I agree to a rematch; and we end up on the lava map so I tell him let restart on a match that isn't favorable to him so we can have a fair showing. He agrees. I win on the next map... He tilts, says im a ***** for swapping maps blah blah blah.. I Bane Shift talk and get him to agree to a rematch... he loses again and freaks out and DCs :D

I love it.

I hope you love it.

Have a nice day.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    newsbuff and Gnomes like this.
  2. Extinctshun

He keeps messaging me talking more trash lmao..

[​IMG]

newsbuff and Gnomes like this.
  3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

yep, he is known on discord for this behavior as well. every time one of us plays him we are all just waiting for the results. i mean if he has not achieved anything else, at least he has this.

4. haroldkin

haroldkin I need me some PIE!

Nerf Bane Shift, duh.

5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

If you make a post called “tilted battlemaster” i will naturally assume you’re talking about me, since I am the only true battlemaster. I came in here full of spit and fire ready to double down on whatever screenshot somebody managed to pull from me calling them an idiot, but i have been sorely disappointed.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

LOL thanks for sharing. Nothing is better than post-match cryfest from a sore loser. I was just reliving my collection of rage/cry screenshots from over the years in the discord.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I have played this guy a few times. He is a mean person with bad manners. He did the same thing to me and Karmavore.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

upload_2019-12-30_23-32-37.png

;-)

profhulk likes this.
  9. Extinctshun

newsbuff likes this.
  10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

LOL. I wonder how many other people have saved my crazy tantrum moments over the years?

guokamoli54 and newsbuff like this.