Time Bomb (IS) Equipment

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by BigToastie, Jun 29, 2015.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Nora cost: 30
    Text: Tick, Tick, BOOM!

What it does:
    After 4 turns, this equipment is destroyed.
    This champion, and all other champions within 4 spaces take 12 fire damage and are knocked back one space when this equipment is destroyed. Whenever the equipped champion is successfully damaged by a basic attack, it reduces the fuse time by 1 turn.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I like it, though I would increase the AoE to 5 and remove the on hit clause.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

The on hit clause is what makes the equip cool.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Would be nifty with Rapid Attack

5. badgerale

Maybe youre right. I can see that it does give some ways to play with it. Though as it is you would need to hit the champ 6 times to get an immediate proc (or 5 times for start of next turn), which seems unlikely.

Otherwise they're just going to move the champ away from others (or near to your champs) the next turn.

So you're paying 30 for a delayed 12dam and a chance to mess with their positioning (and the chance it could be used against you).

Maybe that's OK, though a little better damage might be better.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The text seems to indicate that the equipped champion is destroyed along with the equipment.

7. badgerale

Pretty sure they just take 12 damage.

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I can see some play with last stand and stuff like that.

10. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Some really cool input on this one, sorry it was my terrible grammar for that one (only the equipment is destroyed).

Made changes to the text and the effects (now aoe4 and 4 turns) so would work really well with Rapid Attack.

:)