Time slip is banned. Lets redesign it.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by OriginalG1, Jun 3, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Time slip is banned. Lets redesign it.

2. OriginalG1

Target champions damage that is delivered over 4 turns is delayed. At the end of four turns the damage that would have been done to target units is delivered in one turn. This damage ignores defence.

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

That's pretty cool. Maybe tie it into vassals as well? (Could do the standard 3n discount thing).

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

This doesn't seem like a good use of nora. I mean, what, it means you can poke at people without it getting healed?
    I guess that could be worth as a 20 nora spell, but in this meta all you do is 1 round stuff anyway.

Maybe time slip could be something that affects the ap you need to attack?
    Like, attacks don't affect the attack chain for X turns, or aoe reset the attack chain.

5. OriginalG1

My biggest problem with KF is typically trying killing a SL or high defense IS champ with high defense or an insane amount of healing. That is why I added the "ignores defense" part. It was just a shot in the dark I do not KF much glad you picked up on that.

Resetting the attack chain or attacking without effecting the attack chain sounds horrifying to me. A faction that grants +1speed and allows extra ap storage, I can see Mena or that preparation archer attacking 4x in one turn. Would that be single target AoE what would the duration be?

6. Elves Rule

Not sure, just throwing out other ideas. Felt like a **** move to say "hey your idea is bad" and not contribute at all.
    I do get that anti-defense is useful for KF, but there are quite a lot of sources of illuminate. Maybe something that counters hunter abilities and the SL passive? Not sure how to do that under the name time slip.

MaruXV and OriginalG1 like this.
  7. OriginalG1

Ya I get where you are coming from we are both on the same page. Keep contributing ideas and go ahead define it as much as possible and a dissucion will grow from there! I see the "banned till redesign" as I dunno what to do with this but it is a problem. A really well thought out rune might just get picked up because there is less work on the greens part, they just have to code it. Myself I am not super interested in a stronger KF, but I still wanted to get the think tank going on the design of a banned rune. This is basically ya'll chance to cook up somthing cool.

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Time Slip- For 6 turns, target champion has +4 SPD and Cleave. If cast on a Beast or Vashal, target champion gains a stack of Zephyr Shield for each successful basic attack it makes.

Or

Time Slip- For 6 turns, target champion gains a stack of Zephyr Shield for each successful basic attack it makes. If cast on a Beast or Vashal, it also gains +4 SPD and Cleave.

Edit: +4 SPD could be changed to Zeal: SPD?

MaruXV likes this.
  9. OriginalG1

Lol, on man everything you guys say is going to sound ridiculously op to me. Well any way how will zephershield interact with nora shield or dose zephereshield count as a no damage missed attack?

10. Elves Rule

Damn I actually really like the sound of this bit. Not sure about the whole +4 spd thing, unless you want a super expensive spell.

11. Tweek516

What about:

Target friendly champion. At the end of your turn, return that champion to the position is started the turn at, with all stats (including AP) restored to how they were at the beginning of the turn.

Obviously phrase it a bit better.

I don't really like zephry shield in vashals, for reasons Ive already gone over (anti-synergy with nora shield), so would rather drop the race clause if we're going with that.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  12. OriginalG1

I like this. It seems to work with strategic retreat. it would help keep your melee units in line with the range unit protection. Run across the map with a range unit to kill an enemy unit that retreated to healed and then you're right back where you started at the end of your turn

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  13. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Target champion gains Slipstream Fulcrum, Teleport 2, and Stationary for 4 turns.

14. Tweek516

That's a really cool idea. Would just replace slipstream though.

Also, I think my idea might have too much overlap with strat retreat, but who knows.

poxrooster likes this.
  15. Doobido

Doobido The King of Potatoes

Set target champion speed to 21 until the end of your next turn

16. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Not really, it would just make more use of these as power turns.

17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Timeslip - target friendly champion gains multiattack 1 and quest runner. If a Target is an enemy champion, it gains ponderous and lumbering instead.
    Nora cost: 30-40

Trying to keep it tame.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  18. OriginalG1

I feel like it would still have to be limited to melee units though. Would be a really cool spell for tortons.

19. Tweek516

Probably the most realistic option in this thread.

This is the main use of slipstream though (for powerturns).