Time to throw my theme under the bus...

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by aseryen, Apr 8, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Consume: Sacrifice target owned adjacent champion and this champion is healed for the amount equal to the destroyed champion's current HP.

Bestow specifically states destroyed units, however I am hoping this is just a result of being too precise for the sake of coding.

Should all kinds of destruction count towards Bestow including Sacrifice? I'm not going to nit pick if Retribution doesn't fall under this umbrella but I am hoping that on a later sweep Consume does not get the axe simply because of this need for precise language. I think it should be rewarding to know that Sacrifice procs with Bestow, similar to how Constructs are immune to the effects of intoxicated; it requires a bit more player knowledge.

I haven't tested Retribution to see if that form of Sacrifice procs Bestow, if it does then there really is nothing wrong except that Bestow specifically states Destroyed unit, and in the language of Pox 'Destroyed' is certainly different than 'Sacrificed'.

2. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

So when you consume a unit, it procs bestow?

3. aseryen

4. aseryen

Idt anyone has a problem with Consume procing Bestow correct? It really helps Spare Parts in every faction that has a Consume unit, even more so for the factions with some form of race manipulation which Spare Parts hinges on.