Tinder

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrBadguy, Sep 6, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Don't be an ass.

2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Only I get to be an ass.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

So you're an ass man, are you?

Geressen likes this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Couldn't agree more.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

That wouldn't be a wrong assumption to make.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Since Tinder is dying...can I haz ur nudez ?

Baskitkase and Etherielin like this.
  7. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I quit games forever and i tought i tried em all. Bummer i actually missed this one. But i did get to try pokemon go edit: compared to poxnora wich has the best runes and art? I kinda feel like its no way this can possibly have better gameplay or attraction. But then again i never tried it and i guess now i never will

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

So this Tinder game is about animals or just Elephants?

10. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Hmm met my woman through internet 15years ago, she still regrets it every morning until i make her coffee
    use any tool you can to find someone if it's a bar, internet, friends, phones, whocares?

or was it 16,17years ago, damned it i cant remember, oh Bane Shift i better remember if we got some special day coming up soon...

19madfox95 and MrBadguy like this.
  11. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Tinder Gold just came out yesterday and HOLY Bane Shift. I deleted some dead ends and still have like 34 matches plus all the ones from the first account I added to whatsapp/kik(had to switch numbers because Firk TMobile's excessive roaming department). I have no idea how that junk works or how a super like ended up hidden when I'm supposed to be notified immediately of it but I gotta say that it saves a lot of time when you already knows who swiped right on you as opposed to going through discovery. That way, you can ignore the app, pop it for 10-20 mins and find someone right away.

****in P2W man, @Dagda was right

SPiEkY and Dagda like this.
  12. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Also, can we talk about how Firking creepy Facebook is for a second here? I haven't associated my Tinder to it. I literally just made a FB account to find and contact two people I could call friends back in middle and high school which happened to live in the city I just moved to so we could catch up and hang out. So I abandoned that account for two weeks and just logged in to validate something else and HOLY Bane Shift. A good number of the people I contacted on Tinder and added to Whatsapp were on my recommended friends section. Some people I didn't even contact there were there. My family was there. A bunch of people from my work(which I don't remember providing) were there. A random thot I met in a bar and never spoke with after that night was there. Does it simply track people who have FB and happen to be close to your device? This is some freaky freak Bane Shift right there, son.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

well if we didn't know everything about you how can we provide a simulation of life you deem believable. just open your menu and go into settings and change the desired options if you feel the urge.

14. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Up to what point were you under the impression you lot were pulling a Truman show on me and it was not out of my own mercy and consideration that warped reality into this state of affairs for your own amusement?

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

god complexes are a common side effect, please stay calm and try not to go into shock as reality hits you when we turn the simulation off.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It may show suggested people based on who looked at your profile or searched for you or whatever.

17. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Facebook have akumelated so much information it knows everything about everyone.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Facebook doesn't know who I am.

19. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

facebook really wants me to send friend requests to my company commander and platoon sergeant.

no thanks facebook. no thanks.

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Isn't that essentially bestiality? xD