Tips on using the public deck

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by edmek55555, Jan 12, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Anyone have some tips on using the starting fw public deck. It kind of seems like garbage compared to the other starter decks but I want to use fw so I can unlock some runes.

Any advice to do well with this deck?

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

theres a couple public decks available. The witching hour one? I'm actually not to familiar how it works tbqh. If you can tell me which deck, I might be able to help.

3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Toil and Trouble : All of the other runes are there to help ramp up the damage of Elsari Swordmage, as well as getting Pain Curse off with Votary. That and Witches just tend to deal plenty of damage, it's pretty straightforward.

The Chopping Block : The hardest to use. The most important runes are Festering Wounds, Steal Life, Chopping Block, Tome of Hate, and Unholy Tomb. Expect a lot things to die, and plan for it, as your champions tend to build off of champion-death. Anthropomancer is your heavy damage dealer, Collection of Souls is a pseudo tank and buffer-debuffer, Crypt Guardian is for defending your relics if you place them in a forward font, the other champions are designed to either for staying power or for a continuous source of meat.

Dead Meat : Basically, try to avoid fully committing to an engagement until you can ensure some Zombie Apocalypse Swarms. Corpse-a-Pult and Corpse Pile are for getting meat onto the front lines quickly, as Zombies typically are slow.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  4. Fleshbits

Fleshbits Member

I've been finding the ink blot witch curses automatically when champions come to attack her area. Once everything is cursed, I am golden. So, I try to get ink blot out, then horsies, then summon skeletons for the push.