Toil and Trouble guidance?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Fleshbits, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Fleshbits

Fleshbits Member

Having trouble beating the AI skirmishes consistantly with this deck.

Any advice on playing it?

I see the basic synergy with curses and hexes, but i am spending all my AP doing curses and no dmg.

2. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Try to keep your few melee units in between the enemy and your ranged units. My biggest issue when I used this deck was going right for the high nora champions. Use those low nora melee champions to keep your more effective ranged champions alive.

Use curses and hexes when possible or when it will benefit you by decreasing enemy damage and keeping your damage sponge alive for an extra turn. using the ensnaring spell to keep enemies at a distance is another good way to make sure you can sneak in some damage. The big issue with this deck is lack of any solid recovery, so tie up enemies with melee, and focus fire with ranged. Maybe throw a curse on the enemy you arent currently focusing to mitigate damage

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

If you want an easy and extremely fast way to win against the daily skirmishes, get a skeletal lerper, and 1-2 dark risings. Walk over to the shrine, and wait just outside the detection range. Once you have full AP and 1-2 dark risings, cast them both and deal damage to his shrine. Use the soldiers from dark rising to box yourself against the shrine, so you don't take damage if he deploys a unit. Or use dark risings to slow down the enemy. Easy to farm dailies this way, but a bit boring.

Everything else is gunna be trial and error. I learned quite a bit from campaigns, but ranked/unranked 1v1s is where I learned the most. TBH the only reason I started ranking as soon as I did was because I read somewhere ranks were reset on midterms.