Toll taker and other skelly beginner help

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Mar 28, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I think toll taker is best run with corruption life steal

Black blade Baron dictate and surge

Boneshredder sunder bulwark

Elasari votray is a staple in skeleton and should be run commander and then rabid or elsari coven. Despoil and font will be the only sources of dmz however.

Tomblord surge skeleton lvl 1.

Bone elemental if used, detection hunter mage or meek.

Animated blade use rank 1 rend and multi attack.

I don't recommend running bca. 2X bc staff and 2X bone cloak seems superior, since it is spot anti summon. Low HP units are too much liability, making bca slightly ineffective for cost. Run augment creation and oblivion shield if you ignore advice.

Xulous run with dark favor vitality. Use glorious xu for 16 drain.

I think bonewing is viable, sl have alot of so gain. It's an off pick, but run boost rebuke on him, and he might see play thanks to elusive and bone cloak.

I run skel excavator with crush charge and punish aura. I find skeleton need indirect damage because all physical. I find punish aura always good on tank, and you can't control when u need seisim.

Blockade charge is other combo, but that is better in good stuff.

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Wait what? why the hell is votary a skeleton staple? is this trolling? i disagree with practically everything here it has to be trolling

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I also don't take broken bones at all anymore. Mostly due to lerper Nerf, the other reason being I use boneshredder 2X now with sunder (would have used sooner, didn't realize sunder is -2 armor). And I run 1X hoarfrost since it is more meta now, and lost lerper.

Elasari works better in decks now because of fat skel with high HP, u get more mileage with commander. Commander is also the reason u switched out the aspect of death with toll taker, since not only do I not get stacks as frequently due to dying broken bones, the deck as a whole is less weak to battle leader thanks to said changes and 1 X bonemine instead of 2X. Snuff is still used as well for liability and lumbering mainly.

Elsari also has curse. U can get so much - armor with this deck, ur dark rising can hit for +8-10 per unit (frozn commander curse augment sunder). Although that's unlikely, it's powerful. I might actually start playing skeletons again TBH. They probably aren't op, but I can at least get them out of trash tier.

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Skellies are still pretty strong, as they have been for the last 6 months or so.