Top Faction(s) post update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EliteMeat, Apr 2, 2016.

  1. EliteMeat

    EliteMeat The King of Potatoes

    Just want to hear your thoughts on the top and most viable factions after the update.
  2. Markoth

    Markoth Lord Inquisitor

    IS is OP
    Sealer0, Vorian and Alakhami like this.
  3. Thbigchief

    Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

    - IS splitz doe...S+
  4. Vorian

    Vorian I need me some PIE!

    Imagine how much of an impact DB + Quickening will have on an IS/SL construct split? Don't forget dragon engine for pure ****.

    ST did really well. IS also did well, I mean come on barrage and 10 damage on a 69 nora unit. The bolter is sick.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  5. mw24

    mw24 I need me some PIE!

    there are several factions that can make top notch competitive decks atm, its less about the faction and more about what deck your using and the player using it.

    80%+ of decks still suck tho compared to the other 20%. I dont think sokolov understands what a top notch competitive deck even looks like, dunno what the councils doing.

    Lonx, cyclops, and several other lower tier decks were just nerfed this patch, I cant comprehend why the devs constantly make odd decisions like this.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    Vorian likes this.
  6. EliteMeat

    EliteMeat The King of Potatoes

    So what are some of the 20% top decks?
    Vorian likes this.
  7. mw24

    mw24 I need me some PIE!

    ill make a list after i get all of the ranked rewards
  8. Alakhami

    Alakhami I need me some PIE!

    Yet again, nothing concrete. I think you constantly use these abstract figures to mask your imcompetence.
  9. mw24

    mw24 I need me some PIE!

    pay me and ill give concrete figures troll.

    I dont have time to balance the entire game for sokolov, Ive been doing half his job for him and he still doesnt get it right. I have 4000 forum posts mostly talking about game balance, obviously not every 1 of them is going to go deep into detail...

    I told him exactly wat to do with several different themes such as cyclops, lonx, etc. I cant control if he choses to do something else and not listen.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  10. Alakhami

    Alakhami I need me some PIE!

    Well if you don't have time to do it properly then you're just wasting your time with all of your posts. You haven't been doing half of his job for him, all you do is incoherently babble from time to time, like pede, and when I ask either of you to provide factual evidence all you do is make up excuses.
    NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  11. Gnomes

    Gnomes I need me some PIE!

    Gutsa vs mw battle looser cant post for a week? Lets get some hype going.
  12. mw24

    mw24 I need me some PIE!

    read some of my 4000 post before you make ignorant comments.
  13. Alakhami

    Alakhami I need me some PIE!

    I've read your posts well enough to form an adequate opinion. Stop wasting soks time and your own time and come up with something constructive. If you're not able to do that, then your time spent on these forums is pointless.
  14. mw24

    mw24 I need me some PIE!
    ive been making threads like this for a year now, some times with much more detail but this is not my job, i can not and will not do their job for them every single time.
  15. Alakhami

    Alakhami I need me some PIE!

    Most of your judgements in that thread are absurd. Riftlord, for instance, is incredibly efficient and powerful (I knew that on paper and I'm playing him now in FF FW spirits) but you're the type of person that only looks at the tip of the iceberg.

    Also, you either call runes terrible or op. You can't actually go in depth and explain every strength and weakness.

    Basically, you're just using your intuition, because you think that because you're a top player, which isn't much of an achievement with majority of the best players out of the game, that you have a sense of balance that is superior to others, which is absolutely foolish and naive. A good sense of balance is, of course, based on intuition but it has to be formed by your concious, not the other way round. That's why, all of the posts that you make are always absurd and reckless. You don't take your time and effort to carefully evaluate your posts and whenever sok or somebody else tries to confront your bs and talk to you constructively, you just tremble in lack of cohesive arguments.

    I'm done ever talking to you again, because it'll just be the same story over and over again. Have fun in your degradation.
  16. mw24

    mw24 I need me some PIE!

    riftlords powerful? that must be why nobody's playing or looking for him....

    Most of the new runes released need to be buffed significantly, only like 20-30% are decently strong and nearly all of their themes are underpowered or mediocre at best.

Share This Page