Tortun Bokor

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Would be nice to see his signature ability Cursed treasure actually be something worth playing so I guess ill propose to buff it to a persistent global effect similar to globe of deception.

Current :
    • [​IMG] Cursed Treasure When a nora globe within 8 spaces is recovered, opposing champions within 2 spaces of the nora globe becomes Cursed for 5 turns. If the champion was already Cursed, it also takes 5 Disease damage.
    New :
    • [​IMG] Eternal Treasure When this ability is in play all nora globes become Eternal Essence. (Eternal Essence are nora globes that grant a 50% less nora value upon collection. When Eternal Essence is collected by an enemy it becomes Debilitated, Crippled, and Wearied for 6 turns.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

That is even worst tbh. since they would lose a very small amount of stats and then get it all back after only 1 round of play

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is like a weaker, delayed Curse that also reduces friendly globe gain.

4. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Its not worst because they stack

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

What, because it stacks with Curse?

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Looking at Cursed Treasure, it's certainly overcosted, but I don't see a need to overhaul the entire design with an ability that has so many different components.

I think I'd rather just play with the numbers on the existing ability, or just reducing the cost, or both.