Tortun cannon barrage doesn't hit friendly tortuns.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by GoldTiger, Jun 11, 2017.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

I mean it would be strong but aren't themes all about having a few super broken things in a BG of mostly other trash things. This doesn't seem over the top to me.

2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

that would be nice but nothing can save tortuns except a full rework now or a mass release of new tortuns but the old ones would still need to be changed.

3. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Tortuns are strong. A few things need to be changed such as this, some of their core upgrade lines (the pilfer, banditry etc. one) and also the old tortuns. They still follow the old attack a lot combo:attack shell that doesn't benefit at all and is often not even possible. Changing them so that you can run tortuns that aren't 80+ nora would be a good start.

4. sirvile

sirvile The King of Potatoes

"Don't ask questions Mr.GoldTiger, just be thankful for arrr good fortune".

5. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I always found that when playing tortuns you run out of time a lot (especially with transport) with all of their ap gen. Combined with the new client, that is a rather large problem. I don't think the runes are too bad themselves, but the play style is just hard to pull off well atm.
    And the reason they're all 80+ nora is the 3 def and decent dmg they all have. not saying if that should be changed or not.

sirvile likes this.