TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION - Thematic Arena (new legendary runes Prize-newplayer friendly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Aug 24, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

one week more to see if you can get some matches

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you have 1 week more if you manage to come back

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Problem with pox tournaments, is their a lot of alts used, and a lot of people play a couple games a week and then don't play for months. Should have just disqualified anyone who didn't complete their games in 2 weeks.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

no alts here it seems. and its a friendly tournament so it might happen that somebody cannot play anymore. no big deal.

6. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

I would like to join another group since noone in my group except diabloz appears recently

xaznsoulx likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i could put you in group C in panthersfan's place but then diabloz would be alone in group. @potatonuts seems to be retiring, so you should try to get @Tweek516 and @Loyaute. If they dont show up you still pass the round with diabloz so dont worry too much.

8. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

I was talking with Diabloz a while back and we were wandering regarding the ppl in 3rd place who qualify.... what if 2 people had the same number of points? Aron is currently 2nd in his group, diabloz though has 3rd and shares the same points with others and we were wandering if he would qualify?

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

in case of equal points who won direct matchs of the 2 players passes. if still equal, who won most matches passes, and matches won by default and not played are worth less. in case its still equal, they will have to play an additional match to decide who passes

nepyonisdead likes this.
  10. Jbafofi

Jbafofi The King of Potatoes

Till friday? Nepyo give me some windows at the weekend I'm not busy so can be flexible.

Maru, do I just send you a message listing the battlegroup?

Btw I'm ps4, will connect with my opponents on here via pm re match schedules from now on.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

yep, send me bg via forum, img or txt or poxlist as you prefer.
    you have time till sunday evening

12. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Anytime anywhere :)

13. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

So I've just about finished moving into uni now, which means I have a bit of time where I can play before any work gets set.
    Sorry it's taken so long, I did try to get the games done before I left.
    Anyone who I need to fight can fight me now.

MaruXV likes this.
  14. Elves Rule

Went 2-0 vs @Etherielin
    At least 1 of the games wasn't down to luck

15. roobs

roobs The King of Potatoes

gulp....thats not good for me..he smoked me. I ended up having to go away till late tomorrow night for work, so Friday, saturday and sunday I should have some time to play matches against you, @Elves Rule

16. Elves Rule

Cool

17. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

I try to be online every day. So Gnomes, curlyboi33, takeitover. check /who when you are online. I will gladly play against you. I am usually online after 11 pm UST+1. Thats Berlin time.

18. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

sorry, real life problems. Most likely won't back to pox at all atm. also, the game needs changes to return, hope the tournament was good

MaruXV likes this.
  19. IPhoenixl

IPhoenixl I need me some PIE!

guys make a chat group (in this forum ) and settle things up there .... much easier to make each group keep track of each other .... go to conversation and add as much participant as u wish ....

lets just minimize posting things here for only the match results and any questions or concerns :)

20. Elves Rule

MaruXV likes this.