TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION - Thematic Arena (new legendary runes Prize-newplayer friendly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Aug 24, 2017.

1. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

I'm fairly new as well, will probably get my noob but kicked all over the place, but I'm in. Limited on the decks and runes I can use, but this is in support of the game and MaruXV.
    I also vote on random maps, if that's possible. :)

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

hey man,
    dont worry about the competition, you are not the only player who is not 10+years battlemaster^^ i myself are barely over 1200rank. Alan and cthulhucultist just joined the game. That's why we put prizes for all kind of players. As panthersfan said, playing is the best way to train and improve.
    feel free to join again if you want

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ah, also the bgs will not be published ! just which race each player is playing. so no spoilers on your bg. I will just keep the bg lists to check if somebody cheats changing runes.

panthersfan95 likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

bone archmage is playable in zombies because they are all undead and they have to share at least 1 race, which they do.
    also you play twice in a row but the map changes, so you can play on that

A Cthulhu cultist likes this.
  5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'll give you 3 scooby snacks, 2 elder vampyres, 8 corgi knights' smiles and a big juicy photo of a homemade cheese risotto. is it enough?

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

we tried random maps last tournament, and it was really quite random, because in random custom there are also maps not present in ranked, so it can get quite (randomly) bad for some bgs. The map choice makes this problem smaller and also introduces a terrain strategy in bg building, so i would like to stick on the map selection. But i'll think about it until last minute

panthersfan95 likes this.
  7. rathma

rathma Member

ya im in, minotaurs ud for me, im mostly available 7pm pox time zone (pst)

8. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nice^^ you could keep the bg choice secret ^^ but anyway, send the bg list to me before end of registration. welcome! the tournament will start 1st of september

9. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

So am I still needed or can I go back to my cave?

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you are needed of course, if you want to join. Get out of the cave and come get some play^^

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i copy here the last addition about ingame bugs

ABOUT BUGS AND CLIENT
    We all know that client is still not in its best shape. Disconnections, missmoves, visual and mechanical bugs could happen. To be fair with everybody, we will consider this happenings as external factors so the match will still count. If the disconnection happens in first turns of the match, the opponent can approve a restart of the match. Decide by yourselves, guys, you are all adults and this is a friendly tournament. In any controversy about a game situation, I have the last word. I will listen to both players' explanations, and then decide. Here there is democracy. You are all equally worthless, under my complete power. If you don't like it, make your own tournament^^

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  12. rathma

rathma Member

phhhh i want em to fear my horned fluffy rampageing moomoo's of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM............and love

13. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

I'm in.

Excalibur95 and MaruXV like this.
  14. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Ok, I'm in.

MaruXV likes this.
  15. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Sure, I'll help out for SP.

Gnomes and darkpally5 like this.
  16. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I'll play.

MaruXV likes this.
  17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

it means you play or you give some runes to gnomes?^^

18. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Since this tourney is newplayer friendly, perhaps it would be wise to ban tinydragon from it?

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Are maps picked from the ranked rotation, some other subset of the maps, or from all maps? Like, can some jerk pick big ST?

20. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Just put me on his side of the bracket for game 1 or 2 and I'll fix it.

Etherielin, MaruXV and xaznsoulx like this.