Trading salaam the fell rabbit

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by edmek55555, Jan 17, 2017.

1. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Since you're new, I put up a Coragh and a Grundelwulf Alpha to help you out. You should look at Poxbox to get an idea of current rune values. The Grundelwuld Alpha is currently valued more than Salaam. Coragh is actually valued less than the other two. I just wanted to help you get started in the game.

3. edmek55555

Thanks. I appreciate that. Unfortunately without the game having authenticator support I don't really trust putting any info into a 3rd party site which I hear you have to do with poxbox. But I really appreciate the offer and the info. When I get home from work, unless I somehow get a miraculous offer I will accept yours.

On a side note, what is generally the value of a blood abhorrent. I would really lobe to get 2 of them and 2 grundelwulf alphas for my deck

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Poxbox doesn't take your password, just your username. You can also register for an account but never use it for trades. Poxbox only needs your Poxnora name as a way to link your Poxbox account to your Poxnora account to make sure it's not applying credit to another player. Unfortunately Blood Abhorrent wasn't listed on Poxbox, so I don't know what the relative value is. I don't play UD often, so I don't know how useful it is. @SPiEkY may have an idea, he's a UD player. I doubt you'll get any other offers since I'm already offering nearly 2x the Poxbox value, but if you do, no worries. I've been playing a UD split beast BG, and Grundelwulf Alpha will fit in as well as Salaam. I just like Salaam better since I named him.

5. edmek55555

I really appreciate such a generous offer. I have a slight sentimental attachment to salaam since he was my first exotic and from what I understand, a fairly valuable one at that. But I definitely can't pass that offer up.

Blood abhorrent seems super useful especially for his nora cost. With his blood ball ability and soul siphon he seems like he could be a major tank

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Ahh, I missed it on Poxbox earlier. A top Extended Set exotic is roughly 270k to get from Poxbox. Blood Abhorrent is roughly 170k. It's not in the realm of overstock, which is <160k so it probably isn't shoebox, but it probably isn't very useful outside its theme.

7. edmek55555

Glad to hear it isn't the rarest thing in the world as I definitely have a use for it. A fairly cheap nora cost tank with self heals could be majorly useful and it isn't limited to 1 per deck. Im liking it