Trading whole Firk BG

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by IronStylus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

I decided that I don't wanna play FS theme anymore and seek for a new faction/theme, so I'm willing to trade this bg in one trade
    Screenshot from 2017-01-09 21:33:49.png

4 legendaries,
    4 exotics,
    FS banner,
    the rest is c-u, one rare.
    I played this bg for couple weeks, its quite good and enjoyable, I don't think there is too much to change to the limits of my game knowledge.
    I will add an extra extispicer (had two) to the trade and any number of u/c/r needed if you want to change it to your playstyle and can't forge.
    - I expect a good offer in mix of any runes of good value, not looking for anything particular, maybe ST frost preference or rarely used SL legendaries.
    - any completed bg that you don't use anymore, is fun, cool and you can surprise me with it. if it consists of commons, add anything of good value to that
    - any Lim
    poxmail, forums, or msg me on game

as a side note I wanted to add firk infiltrator is really cool with detection and elusive leap build. if you don't know something feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. IronStylus

current PB value down to pygmy hippo rare: +2 066 960

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Pschyic is definitely above 'lower end of tier 1.5'.

4. IronStylus

It's definitely not a tier 1 bg, there are better things, but they depend on devs and current general playstyle. it is ~maybe? top tier (im pretty sure it lacks in competitive games something important, but you know, the better player, the better bg is) if you remove things that happen like BE and overefficiency of couple runes that eventually make to meta bgs this one is really good. the tier rating is really weird for me
    I removed the tier rank from the post just after i rethinked about it, you're right

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I, personally, think its pretty damn strong.

But GL with your trading man :)