Transgender bathrooms

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Feb 21, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I think personally if transgenders want a separate bathroom give them an entirely separate bathroom. This eliminates potential creepy pedophiles and gives trans people what they want. Now if they aren't willing to accept that then we know they are trying to push for it for other weird reasons.

Personally I think it's more parents that are pushing this on their kids nowadays before the kids even know what they want. If I identify as a lamp or a dog, are we gonna make a bathroom for me ? It just gets to a point like where do you draw a line. I don't like the fact that this can be used to invade anyone's privacy, eventually you would get a guy that wants to be a girl with a camera or something in the women's bathroom or something.

It gets tricky though when you think of women using the men's bathroom when the girls line is backed up, but if a man did then it'd be messed up.

If your born with a **** your a dude, really no way around that. Most trans people, not all do it for attention.

When did we stop teaching basically biology and psychology in this world.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i don't understand the concern over public bathrooms.

Etherielin, Ohmin, Tweek516 and 2 others like this.
  3. super71

Pedophiles, kidnappings, invasion of privacy, the list goes on.

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I don't care really. Transgenders cannot change their sex no matter how many times they cut off their genitals and change their looks from boy to girl. You are born with X or Y that is all. When a doctor tests your genetics you will still have boy chromosomes if your a boy even though you got an operation to become a girl. Since what I said is true I speculate that transgenders have a mental disorder and do not need special treatment. I think it is turning into an opportunity for democrats to use transgenders as political pawns in their sick game. So no transgenders shouldn't get their own bathroom they should get a healthcare option to get psychological treatment for their mental disorder. Also gender pronouns is ridiculous and an ideal example of cultural marxism in action. What a joke. Get a grip on reality.
    [​IMG]

^^^^^^^ LOL

5. super71

I agree that it's a psychological thing, and it seems more or less like another way to stir conflict amongst the common folk. The racism thing didn't blow up to where the media wanted it so now onto the next thing.

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Please watch the videos in my thread called cultural marxism and all of this weird gender crap being pushed on society will make sense.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

because men and women can't be gay pedophiles.
    stop making an issue where none exists. let people use the bathroom they feel most comfortable in.

Firking americans with their dumb opinions, issues and conspiracy theories man.

it's like having a steering wheel down my pants 'cause it is driving me nuts.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

so, all safety related?

i guess the first question would be what the consideration for the safety of the transgendered person(s) is, and the second question is to wonder whether we've seen an uptick in bathroom related violence/offences since these laws have started popping up, and really what that stat was to begin with

and a third and mildly related question would be to ask how do you even tell in like half the cases without demanding a strip search or some Bane Shift

9. super71

Quick question, do you have kids ? If you don't, would you be okay with a 35 year old man going in the girls bathroom with your 8 year old daughter? I'm gonna put you back on ignore because your actually worse than mw24 and vorian.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

+
    what is with the wave of dumb right wing american crap? why are these things popping up @Dagda ?

Tweek516 likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You're in seperate stalls anyway.

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Let's not over-react. There's no way he's that bad.

Super brought it up, why ask Dagda?

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I guess he sees dagda as a more objective American

I know I do

Etherielin, Tweek516 and Geressen like this.
  14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Which means he's less likely to know why a bunch of "dumb right wing american crap" is popping up? He's not a mind reader...

Unless... hmm, this could have some disturbing implications... ;)

Dagda likes this.
  15. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Geressen likes this.
  16. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Life's too short to be bothered by hyped-up non-issues. If someone (straight, Muslim, Austrailian, transgendered, disabled, etc) feels more comfortable using a men's or women's restroom, why stop them? I don't care if I piddle next to a guy or a girl and don't believe there is an army of lackluster pedophiles just hoping to play "dress-up-to-molest" if only the laws were changed. Someone who is transgendered is far more likely to be victimized than to be victimizers.

I live in a city that has a high number of trans individuals and people are allowed to use whichever restroom they want. You know how many issues there have been? I'll let you guess...

Lastly, to the OP, I doubt every business would have the space or the funds to dedicate a third bathroom to trans individuals. It makes far more sense to let trans individuals choose the restroom of their choice than to force every business to build a third bathroom.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Etherielin, Ohmin, Hierokliff and 3 others like this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

He does not understand there is more than genetics or does not want to, you are born with X or Y but your sex organs are male or female both or neither and can through what is described above or through surgery be changed, meanwhile your sexuality is homosexual or heterosexual or bisexual or whatever floats your boat and your gender is up to your brain to decide.

it is not that complicated.

hey look a sane person!

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Instead of having men's rooms and women's rooms, just make all restrooms unisex and build stalls that don't have gaps in the walls for any pervert to peek through. That way there are more toilets in the same square footage, better privacy, and no concerns about what may or may not be in someone's pants.

Etherielin, Ohmin and Dagda like this.
  19. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Do you ever read a thread title and think 'Oh good, this again'?

On lunch right now, so no time to hash out a proper response, but suffice it to say that;

1) Biology is not the sole constituent of who you are as a person.

2) Segregation has never been a force for good in society.

3) I don't know what's worse out of the two provided options of 'The majority of Transexuals are Paedophiles' or 'The majority of Paedophiles are Transexuals'.

4) I also don't know why you care so much about another person's personal decisions about who they are.

5) How you are when you're born is not how you are when you're an adult. I, for example, would no longer fit in a womb and currently possess a vocabulary significantly larger than the average newborn.

Etherielin, BurnPyro, Dagda and 3 others like this.
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

*had totally forgotten about American toilet doors*

Only in America.

BurnPyro likes this.