Treasure Hunter

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gaedel, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

What types of battlegroups is this guy best for, if any? Relic/equipment constructs, others? Could anyone post sample battlegroups and discuss strategies, please?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't have any BGs with him. But you could use him in Dwarfs, Equips, cheap champ spam splits.

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

He is pretty good in dwarves because of the free equips. Also would be great in equipment-focused decks.

4. Gaedel

Maybe something like this?

[​IMG]

Treasure Hunter one with Reclaim Materials and the other with Market. Lodestone Builders, one with Pathfinding and Detonate Relic and the other with Reclaim Materials and Detonate Relic. Lodestone Armory with Craft and Provision Defense. Lodestone Construct with Block (2) and Provision Defense.

Thoughts?

5. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Groble rock eater just doesn't fit. I see what you're aiming for, it has rock eater, and you can bestow him Immunity:Magical from WEG. It's a really slow process, and usually your opponent sees it coming. If you want something with immunity: physical, just for annoying, try the Animated Armor. IMO, it performs better than GRE, despite it's 5 speed.

My suggestion will be to remove GRE and RR. Add 2 Clocwork Swarm. With reclaim as an upgrade, they become scary, and can bestow it to any construct.

Keep in mind you're only running 4 ranged structs, try to fit at least 1 Turret Team. Maybe removing Lodestone Construct and Remote Control.

6. Griselbrand

Griselbrand The King of Potatoes

Equip him with Blacklabel, then Shatter, then equip Forge Hammer, then use Barricade/Barricade Barrier to create multiple relics, then use Reclaim Relic on one of them.
    Theoretically it should yield a pretty good result, but I have yet to test it (currently at work so I can't right now..) . Yeah, just use him in a Equip/Relic (Construct/Dwarf) deck.

7. Gaedel

What do you think of Whitestone/Blackstone Gargoyle as a range option, or are they too expensive? How about DMC?

For Clockwork Swarm, do you take Swarm or Split? I love Swarm, but Split is nice too and is 17 nora less.

Didn't Animated Armor used to have 7 speed at one time? I seem to recall it did, but you can never trust my memory.

8. Griselbrand

Griselbrand The King of Potatoes

I actually run Siege Engines because I prefer them over DMC, due to them being much cheaper while having the Artillery Blast skill and Stone Bomb.
    I also run Turret Teams too.