Trump just signed away internet privacy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

It's like I always say, if a dog pees in the house pop a squat and take a Bane Shift and if someone tells you to stop just say "Where were you when the dog peed you LIBERAL."

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

that's what liberals are best at. making a bad situation worse.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Apparently you missed that part where Obama did it lol, when I call you a liberal I mean it as in narrow minded and easily manipulated. Also what's wrong with legos ? Obama opened the flood gates back in October I believe it was.

Also I was pro-democrat my entire life up until Obama's second term in office. So if you wanna hate me for being a conservative now because i'm successful and make money without making excuses then have at it my friend.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that's funny, that is the same thing BurnPyro means when he uses words to describe your political viewpoint.

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Got'em. I used a word and then attributed a different, nonsensical meaning to it.. that'll teach 'em.

Also, trying to invoke jealousy over perceived personal success and money to somehow turn the attention away from your flaws is just sad. In retrospect, if I could not differentiate between they're-their-there and you're-your, I would also try to look really mean and tough to make up for the lack of actual intelligence.

You just tried to measure to whip it out to make up for the fact that you're a running joke on the forums. The joke will remain, regardless of the length of little super.

6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

"pop a squat?" slav squat?
    [​IMG]

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

similar but for pooping, ask darkJello he owns a squatypotty or something doesn't he?

8. super71

So much anger, I do indeed feel sorry for you man. Seriously anytime you wanna have a chat and discuss what made you this way, i'd be more than willing to chat without passing judgement.

Don't get mad at me because someone else said you didn't know what you're talking about.

You're just a jealous individual and it shows every time you talk, I said I have money because apparently that's what makes someone a conservative, and rather than acknowledge that I said I was pro-democrat pretty much my entire life shows again you rather hurl insults than acknowledge that again you were wrong so you changed the topic to personal attacks.

This is the problem the world has with liberals as a whole, it's not that your all shitty people it's you refuse to acknowledge when your wrong and instead attack people personally when things don't go your way. Hurling insults isn't flattering and doesn't show your intellectual superiority in anyway. This is also a trick the liberal media uses to deflect the conversation elsewhere every time they look dumb.

Seek help my man

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  9. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

So I will note you said you used to be pro democrat but were you ever liberal?

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You mean.. to prove a point you have to be nice, alright

Ah

Funny how that works, isn't it.

Bonus irony, this was a reaction to a post where you tried to prove a point by boasting how successful you were.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  11. super71

You win buddy, your always right =). Have a good day

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

is the right to always universal or is it just him that has always rights?

Tweek516 and BurnPyro like this.
  13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

That was a typo: He meant "your always rite." Referring to the ongoing rite that BP has put upon himself to carry out.

Geressen likes this.